***** -vs- McCAIN __ Who you got??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VanesBoxing View Post
    i think you got it all backwards bro...

isnt ***** saying quite the opposite... he wants to raise taxes for the wealthy and give the middleclass more of a break.

your news source is terrible my man.
    That would be FOX buddy. Fair and Balanced!

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
      I want ***** so we can have taxes raised on the middle class like history shows that he has raised taxes 94 percent of the time on the middle class. And I want ***** who can't even tell me what his relationship was with a terrorist ****.

And I also love ***** because he was completely against using Nuclear energy until the second debate where ***** saw McCain was for Nuclear energy, so he copied off McCain and changed his mind about Nuclear Energy and said Nuclear Energy is a great idea... Yeah ***** is so awesome!!!
      I have an article I wrote for a newspaper that you might enjoy reading.

Comment

Last time I checked, "corporations" don't pay taxes. They pass them on to you and me in the form of higher prices. And how do you give a tax cut to "95% of Americans", when almost 38% of Americans don't pay any taxes in the first place??

But hey, lets not get caught up in actual details.

Comment

Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
          That would be FOX buddy. Fair and Balanced!
          lolll good one...

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
            I want ***** so we can have taxes raised on the middle class like history shows that he has raised taxes 94 percent of the time on the middle class. And I want ***** who can't even tell me what his relationship was with a terrorist ****.

And I also love ***** because he was completely against using Nuclear energy until the second debate where ***** saw McCain was for Nuclear energy, so he copied off McCain and changed his mind about Nuclear Energy and said Nuclear Energy is a great idea... Yeah ***** is so awesome!!!
            Ok on nuclear do you have money for nuclear reactors?? Thats got to be the dumbest idea on earth!!!!! Do you not undertand we have no money to buy ****. Of course we would pay for it. plus we will kill this earth with all this ****..I could go on how Mcain doesnt have a clue how to spend money...Seriously Mcain cant even handle this issue...He wanted to hold of a debate because of the economy crisis...That just shows he cannot multi task and panics under pressure.....And he would get his ass haded to him because he cant raise his arms above his shoulders...

Comment

Working...
            X