Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calzaghe: "Pavlik Was Exposed, Overrated, Overhyped"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phuck joe calzaghe. roy jones please send this slapper back to his home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Williamb45 View Post
      betting odds mean ****. Lacy was the betting favorite. Kelly was 4 to 1 against Hopkins. Winky was an underdog agains Tito, so was Hopkins. Betting odds are directly related to hype, thats all.

PS I thought that Hopkins has a big shot at pulling out a victory, but i would have never thought he would do it in that fashion.
      Odds reflect public perception. Furthermore, the fact that Hopkins beat Pavlik doesn't mean that Roy Jones Jr. would.

People can say what they want about Kessler and Lacy but the fact was they were both undefeated champions perceived to be very dangerous at the time Joe faced them. The same could have been said about Pavlik. If Calzaghe thinks those wins were rubbished afterwards, what does he think will happen if he defeats old Jones? Why don't we ask Joe? http://www.doghouseboxing.com/Chee/Chee042106.htm

Comment

• Why calzaghe duck's pavlik when favlik calls him out... Pavlik is a beast at 160.. He fought B-hop in 170 and he even don't do his assignment vs the oldman that's why he pays the prize of schooling..

Comment

• Roy would be my idol if he kicks the **** out of this guy.

I definetly think he could do it as well. He is more then talented enough, and still has rediculously quick hands

Comment

• Originally posted by Matisyahu View Post
            Odds reflect public perception. Furthermore, the fact that Hopkins beat Pavlik doesn't mean that Roy Jones Jr. would.

People can say what they want about Kessler and Lacy but the fact was they were both undefeated champions perceived to be very dangerous at the time Joe faced them. The same could have been said about Pavlik. If Calzaghe thinks those wins were rubbished afterwards, what does he think will happen if he defeats old Jones? Why don't we ask Joe? http://www.doghouseboxing.com/Chee/Chee042106.htm
            Thanks. Interesting article.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Cardiff, Wales - As he continues to prepare for his November 8 "Battle of the Superpowers" against Roy Jones, Jr at Madison Square Garden in New York City and live on HBO Pay-Per-View, undefeated light heavyweight champion Joe Calzaghe took a quick break from training to share his thoughts on Saturday night's tremendous victory for Bernard Hopkins over Kelly Pavlik. Here is what he had to say [details]
              Which is why you ducked him.. hmmm

I can't wait for an old roy to expose your ****** ass..

Joe, go **** yourself

Comment

• Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
                Roy would be my idol if he kicks the **** out of this guy.

I definetly think he could do it as well. He is more then talented enough, and still has rediculously quick hands
                BHOP > JONES JR, bhop is better. Calzaghes not going to lose to roy, the style that most effects Calzaghe is a guy who has a good solid defense, roys defense is him sticking his chin out and baiting people to punch him and he gets ko'd that way... Calzaghe by ud.

Comment

• **** calzaghe

Comment

• Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
                    BHOP > JONES JR, bhop is better. Calzaghes not going to lose to roy, the style that most effects Calzaghe is a guy who has a good solid defense, roys defense is him sticking his chin out and baiting people to punch him and he gets ko'd that way... Calzaghe by ud.
                    Roy got KO'd after he was 35 years old, and had to shed 25+ pounds to come down from heavyweight.

Styles make fights. B-Hop had a style advantage against Pavlik. Pavlik isn't overrated, overhyped, done, or any other garbage people are saying about him. He should never have done a fight at 170. He's a middleweight monster, and that's where he should stay. Hopkins actually came across the ring after the fight and said to Pavlik, "...go back to 160, go back to work, and dominate the division like I did... you can be great there."

Even he knows Pavlik had no business at 170. I think even Hopkins was a little shocked by how easy the fight was, judging from his interviews and expressions.

This doesn't mean Pavlik can't still be an all-time great champion; perhaps even better than Hopkins was at Middleweight. Hopkins had 2 losses before he even became a champ, so I don't see why people are taking so much away from the man who jumped up 10 pounds to fight a man obviously more comfortable at the larger weight.

Calzaghe is running his mouth because he's glad he doesn't have to fight Kelly now should he beat Jones.

By the way, Jones in his prime, takes Pavlik, Hopkins, and Calzaghe 100% of the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
                      By the way, Jones in his prime, takes Pavlik, Hopkins, and Calzaghe 100% of the time.
                      Prime vs Prime Bhop ****s Roy Jones Jr. Prime roy fought ****** and dropped his hands all the time and baited people in, I'd like to see a prime roy jones jr try that to prime Hopkins.

Comment

Working...
                      X