Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last era proved to be to much for this era.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last era proved to be to much for this era.

Hopkins proves today how elite he is compared to other fighters of today. As a 43 yr old he proved how skillfull and talented he is compared champions of this era. The only boxer i believe is in his league is jones. hopkins and jones's era produced boxers that are much more elite and skillful then the current champions of today. If you were to compare champions of today compared to 10 years ago the champions of the 90s will easily dominate champions of today. you had mosley dela hoya hopkins, toney,jones, lewis holyfield etc.
    Now days we got pavlik calzaghe dawson and the klitsko brothers. The standard of champions in this era is definately lower than last and how can i prove that. Well the old farts of last era are still fighting today and winning.
    Btw im refering to junior middle weights and above the lower devisions are fine.
    Yes Last era produced more elite champions
    100.00%
    No This era is just as elite as last
    0.00%

calzaghe is 36 if you didnt notice.

i think that counts as last era

Comment

no because he only proved himself recently it took ages to fight people outside europe adn there all bums

Comment

Originally posted by boxa__ali View Post
        no because he only proved himself recently it took ages to fight people outside europe adn there all bums
        Worst post ever. Apart from your other 30 posts.

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
          calzaghe is 36 if you didnt notice.

i think that counts as last era
          calzaghe does not have an era. he was an outsider looking in. he will never be spoken about with all the great fighters like hopkins, jones, or toney. no matter how many gift decisions he gets.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
            Worst post ever. Apart from your other 30 posts.
            bull**** i think i would make more interesting posts than you ever will ***at.
            I think its valid question boxing of last era are more elite that was proven today.

Comment

Originally posted by boxa__ali View Post
              bull**** i think i would make more interesting posts than you ever will ***at.
              I think its valid question boxing of last era are more elite that was proven today.
              yeah once the elite guys retire, the heavier weight classes will be DEAD

Comment

147 tito > marg

140 kostya > hatton

175 roy > dawson

160 bernard > pavlik

201 lennox > wlad

135 mosley > campbell

130 floyd > pacquiao

126 hamed > john

almost every division a decade ago's top man is superior to the top man at the division now.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  147 tito > marg

140 kostya > hatton

175 roy > dawson

160 bernard > pavlik

201 lennox > wlad

135 mosley > campbell

130 floyd > pacquiao

126 hamed > john

almost every division a decade ago's top man is superior to the top man at the division now.
                  168 calzaghe > kessler

Comment

Working...
                  X