Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was the better career ahead of them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was the better career ahead of them?

Both of the top prospects from the 2000 Olympics have now met their first match that they couldn't win.

Who will recover better and end up with the better career?
    Jermain "Bad Intention" Taylor
    20.00%
    Miguel Angel Cotto
    80.00%

roy jones............

Comment

****ing hard one!! we have to see.. how taylor does in 168

Comment

I say Taylor because WW is tougher division. At WW Clottey, Margarito, and Williams can all beat Cotto. At SMW only ppl that have a remote chance beating him is Kessler.

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
          I say Taylor because WW is tougher division. At WW Clottey, Margarito, and Williams can all beat Cotto. At SMW only ppl that have a remote chance beating him is Kessler.
          thats the exact reason i picker taylor... cotto is just in with a much tougher crowd... all taylor has to worry about is kessler, and maybe one day dawson for now

Comment

I said Taylor, because I knew he would be behind more than he should be.

If Cotto can fix his chin, he will have a better career.

If Taylor can fix his lack of discipline in the ring, he will have the better career.

Plus, I thought Taylor looked pretty good in his last fight.

I have a feeling I will end up being wrong when all is said and done.

Comment

This is tough. I'm a huge fan of both. They're my top 2 favorite fighters right now. I went with Cotto, but it wasn't an easy choice. I think they'll both rebound fine and become the great fighters that they're meant to be.

Comment

6 months ago i would pick cotto.....but hes done thanks to margarito.....his chin would get blasted by clottey berto williams whoever.....but if taylor cant beat lacy then hes done too

Comment

i still say roy.... ur all wrong

Comment

Right now I say Taylor because we already saw his comeback fight against Pavlik. Though he lost, he showed improvement in his technique by staying off the ropes. We need to see Cotto is a fight before Margarito to tell whether or not he was affected by the loss, but I doubt it. I still am not sure about a Margarito re-match.

Comment

Working...
                    X