Pct. 37% 35%
    Jabs Hatton Collazo
    Landed 5 46
    Thrown 46 241
    Pct. 11% 19%
    compubox.

Comment

Originally posted by riera View Post
      What's that got to do with the price of fish? We're talking about a robbery. Unless you are referring to the margin in question and not trying to imply the official one is right, go **** yourself! James Degale is a **** bag ****.

Anglias chiennes are all about hype. No ****ing end result and no real deal just a whole load of bull**** hype like 'better than Naz' Amir Khan and 'better than pele' Shrek lookalike fat bastard **** Wyane rooney. Post war Angleterre has descended into one BIG JOKE. Keep living in the past you bum boys.
      **** off you ****, I'm just asking as I think it would add another light to the debate.

I weren't trying to be smart, and say; who cares Hatton won. Maybe this was what I meant subconsciously. ANyway It was an extremely close fight, and after watching some bits again either man could have won it - not that I didn't think this at the time.. If Hatton had lost it there would have been arguments he was robbed, testament to the closeness of the fight.

Scoring fights = Subjective, get over it.

Comment

It was a fight either could have won, But am sure if Hatton wasnt the HBO fighter who was appearing for the first time on HBO then Collazo would have kept his belt that night.

Comment

Scoring by rounds means Hatton won.

In the end, Collazo clearly put a hurting on Hatton and if they had a rematch it would've resulted in a Collazo W... but the first round KD was enough for Hatton to edge him out by a point.

Learn to score fights.

Comment

i had hatton up by 1 round

Comment

if i remember rightly i had it 115-113 ricky hatton
              even tho im english i dont condsider this to be a biased scorecard on my part , i remember looking over to my friend saying ricky has lost this because there was alot of close rounds and i factored in the home fighter usually gets the closer rounds wether your in england america or germany and was very surprised when i heard AND NEW (as i was with calzaghe vs hopkins)
              the first knockdown clearly helped hatton win this it could off gone either way but in no way shape or form was this a robbery.
              also you gotta remember up until 7 weeks proir to the fight hatton was supposed to be defending hes ibf/wba titles against juan lazcano and after he pulled out hbo shunned ben rabah (the then ibf mandatory) and the only suitible choice in hbo eyes was luis collazo

Comment

Hatton was amazing in round 1, imagine that for 12 rounds.

Not going to happen, but the thought!

Comment

I remember Collazo saying the last round should've been a 10-8 round, idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
                    There was an incident in the final round that most ringsiders (and a lot of people who scored from home) thought should've been called a KD. He may have been referring to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
                      I thought it could have been that, as you can lsoe a poitn even if you don't get KD, one sided.

But it weren't all one sided.

Seriously though Hatton's recovering clinching on the inside deserved to win that round alone! That was some fight night ****!

Great stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X