Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do sooooo many ppl hate de la hoYA??????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do sooooo many ppl hate de la hoYA??????

wat is he suppose to apologize for being rich and popular???

watever ppl say he ****in tried to fight the best fighters of his time

yay or nay???

just overrated plain and simple. judges saved his ass too many times.

Comment

I cant explain it really something about him just fucts me off!!! plus i always liked underdogs and that punk is hardly ever an underdog!!! ****en poster boy!!!

Comment

Oscar De la Hoya can buy and sell all of you dumbf.ucks you think he cares if you hate him?

Muthaf.ucka is loaded.

Comment

well for me is the fact that he just set up a fight to win not by skill but by weight because pacquiao its going to be way over hes ideal weight hoping to lure him with $ and beat him with a denser body its just dirty tricks to cash on the pacmans rep thats why i hope he gets d golden beaten of him.

Comment

Hardcore boxing fans seem to hate DLH, it really doesn't matter though. His PPV/Live Gate numbers show that he is the most popular fighter in the sport by far.

Comment

Oscar is one of my favourite fighters. He has been in some great fights over the years and he was one of the fighters I grew up watching. I can understand why on occasion he may annoy boxing fans though.

Comment

I used to be a fan of his in the 90s, I still respect what he has done in the sport but lately he's just been milking the sport for as much money as possible before he retires, it just gets on my nerves.

Comment

yeah i used to like DLH, but once i started really getting into the sport i realised what a money hungry prick he is

Comment

money bro.... because of money..

Comment

Working...
                    X