No announcement yet.

Samuel Peter quitting was a complete disgrace

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
    I thought he said he was going to KO Vitali? Open scoring wouldn't stop him.
    Tunney i never said he will KO vk bro no chance..
    Also once he heard the scorecard he quit.,
    Starved us from a knockout he did...

Comment

Originally posted by plug75 View Post
      Im not the Heavyweight Champion who claims to be a badass! The yardstick to measure him by is not by civilians but by his peers. Not one SINGLE opponent of Vitali's has quit. That makes Sam Peter pathetic.

It makes him smart enough to know that he can't land a winning punch, and that if he continues, he's going to take a worse beating than he ought to. I have no problem with him quitting on the stool, he didn't stand any chance of winning without a firearm. He showed his toughness by going as far as he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
        I hate open scoring but I don't blame Peter for quitting, he was getting beat up in there and going more rounds could have seriously hurt him, he was getting hit by pretty much everything Klitschko threw.
        Sam was totally owned in every minute of this fight. There was no point in him getting more collateral damage. I mean he wasn't even coming close to hitting Vitali with anything meaningful. No point in this fight going any longer (in full disclosure, I bet the unders )

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
          Sam was totally owned in every minute of this fight. There was no point in him getting more collateral damage. I mean he wasn't even coming close to hitting Vitali with anything meaningful. No point in this fight going any longer (in full disclosure, I bet the unders )
          I agree and good bet.

Comment

Peter needs discipline and a new trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by cuzfozzy View Post
              peter was worn out by toney ... even mccline knocked him down
              vitali couldn do that .. peter was never the same after toney
              got thru with him
              More like Toney wasn't the same after SP v JT 2 where Toney was beaten soundly. Now get off Toneys old shrivelled balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                Klitschko just bought me a a ticket to Asia and my first 50 tugjobs.

Comment

Originally posted by plug75 View Post
                  What a disgrace for a "Heavyweight Champion" to quit like that!!!! I hope he wears the label of QUITTER for the rest of career the way Vitali had to (even though Vitali retired for a medically valid reason after dominating the fight)
                  Peter quit because he was just plain scared. Whats worse, NOT ONE of Vitali's other victims quit, they all took their fate like men. Samuel Peter is a disgrace, the WBC should boot him out for ever after that.
                  Your post reeks of hypocrisy.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd R View Post
                    Peter needs discipline and a new trainer.

Nope he and the other fat 95% of the HW needs to F**king retire already.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                      Your post reeks of hypocrisy.
                      Thanks for your comment, however stupid it may be. There are huge differences between the 2 incidents which i clearly stated. Go read again pal.

Comment

Working...
                      X