Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto is the next Vargas. Met his match in Antonio just like Vargas met his in Tito.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
    The beating Margarito gave Cotto was not THAT brutal. He took a beating after 6 rounds, he took a really good beating. But nothing really, really brutal.
    No doubt about it, yes it was brutal. Brutal enough to where Cotto is never the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Zack Morris View Post
      No doubt about it, yes it was brutal. Brutal enough to where Cotto is never the same.
      You can't really say he will never be the same, we haven't seen Cotto in the ring after the Margarito fight.

Comment

this guy is a ****ing idiot.don't take this dude serious.

Comment

You can't really say he will never be the same, we haven't seen Cotto in the ring after the Margarito fight.
          How many fighters can you recall throughout history that took a savage beating like Cotto only to return the same fighter? I'll standby.

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
            Great rebuttal, way to add some insight to the thread. Now get out of my thread since you're so butt hurt.

Comment

How many fighters can you recall throughout history that took a savage beating like Cotto only to return the same fighter? I'll standby.
              You really think it was that vicious of a beating ? Are you mexican?

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
                No ****ing ****.

Comment

Great rebuttal, way to add some insight to the thread. Now get out of my thread since you're so butt hurt.
                  b1tch what makes u think that lol? u hate cotto.COTTO LOST BUT IT WAS FAR FROM A BEATING.

Comment

You really think it was that vicious of a beating ? Are you mexican?
                    Yes, I do think it was that vicious as many others do as well. Secondly, I'm not Mexican and I don't see what that would have to do with the discussion at hand. That's a very ignorant question.

Comment

you can't tell until he fights again, Cotto was blitzing him in the first 6 rounds he tooks a beating from round 8 onwards. It wasn't brutal, Pacquiao-Diaz was brutal.

Comment

Working...
                      X