No announcement yet.

Gerry Penalosa Wants Juan Manuel Lopez on Dec. 6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gerry Penalosa Wants Juan Manuel Lopez on Dec. 6

WBO bantamweight champion Gerry Penalosa, living up to his “Fearless” nickname wants a shot at WBO super bantamweight champion and Puerto Rican sensation Juan Manuel “Juanma” Lopez on the undercard of the Manny Pacquiao-Oscar De La Hoya “Dream Match’ at the MGM Grand on December 6. [details]

cant blame him for going for Juanma. he's making more noise than Abner right now. Dangerous, dangerous fight though.

Comment

Gerry has the Balls.

Vasquez avoided Juan Ma for a 112 fighter.

Comment

I give Penalosa a better chance then Concepcion or Bautista atleast. Make it happen...

Comment

Please someone should send him a tape of Juanma, he doesn't know what he is asking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Dambala View Post
            Please someone should send him a tape of Juanma, he doesn't know what he is asking for.
            Penalosa has never been knockdown in his career.. I had him winning over Ponce and he KO Gonzalez..

L0l at the Mexicans avoiding Mares.. Mares has an injury on his eye.. They run their ugly mouth first before reading any facts.

Comment

All ya'll better remember this article. Remember when conception kept calling out Juanma then suddenly he decides to move up in weight? bautista don't want nothing either cause he knows wassup. I bet penalosa will give a bull**** reason for not fighting too. If they do fight, Juanma will shut his **** talking mouth.

Comment

penalosa doesnt have the luxury of his age by his side, and therefore why not go for the toughest fight out there? after his 1st title defense of the crown which he won he said that he wanted a rematch with de leon, since de leon was KTFO by juanma it seems logical that he would ask for that match.

it will be one hell of a card if this fight will make it through that PPV card.

Comment

Originally posted by kg21mvp View Post
                  penalosa doesnt have the luxury of his age by his side, and therefore why not go for the toughest fight out there?
                  exactly, hes a clever boxer too, he's not even close to as talented as juanma but its not an impossible fight for him. It would be a decent fight if it happened. . .

Comment

Gerry would get it. Anotha guy who I'd like to see go out on top before he ****s around and gets hurt.

Comment

Working...
                    X