• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

168 prime rjj.

Comment

Prime Benn

Comment

The great evander holyfield at cruiserweight is god!!!!!!! and he kicks tysons ass any time in tysons career, now what cocksuckerz!!!

Comment

The great evander holyfield at cruiserweight is god!!!!!!! and he kicks tysons ass any time in tysons career, now what cocksuckerz!!!

Comment

Comment

Derrick Jefferson!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                I already gave my answer. Ricky "Serpico" Frazier

Then you quoted something I said in another thread. Why? Who knows? Think you're a little obsessed with me. The fact you want to jizz on me confirms this.

Im sure there are men where you are that are willing to accept your jizz.
                Rick Frazier? Who the F is that? Nevermind, I could not care less.

From what I hear, there is some guys who will accept some of my soldiers where you are as well. You may be one of them, since you hang on my every word.

As you see, Jones is the main fighter mentioned when talking about "unbeatable" boxers. I think that speaks volumes toward ending our last debate, would'nt you say............................Here we go again, I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
                  Prime Benn
                  Was Benn still in his prime in the Michael Watson or Eubank fights? Or did he jump out of his prime for those losses and jump back in? Just curious. Cause if he got beat, that would void the claim.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase8400 View Post
                    Was Benn still in his prime in the Michael Watson or Eubank fights? Or did he jump out of his prime for those losses and jump back in? Just curious. Cause if he got beat, that would void the claim.
                    I'm not sure to be honest.
                    He still looked unbeatable.
                    What about a prime Naz up until he thought Barrera

Comment

I don't think ppl are understanding the topic. If a fighter lost in their prime then how can they be considered near unbeatable? Thus the likes of Foreman, Benn and Hamed do not even enter into consideration.

Comment

Working...
                      X