Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gerry Penalosa Avoiding Abner Mares!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gerry Penalosa Avoiding Abner Mares!!!

Golden Boy tried to convince Penalosa to make his mandatory defense against Abner Mares on one of its upcoming pay-per-view undercards, but it just hasn't worked out.
    Source: espn
    yes
    43.33%
    no
    56.67%

Originally posted by golpealhigado View Post
    Golden Boy tried to convince Penalosa to make his mandatory defense against Abner Mares on one of its upcoming pay-per-view undercards, but it just hasn't worked out.
    Mares vs JuanMa.....dec 6

Comment

Not sure if he is or isnt, but I probably would be if I were in his shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
        Mares vs JuanMa.....dec 6
        Mares looks too small compared to Juanma... Mares is a batamweight and Juan is a super

Comment

Originally posted by Marquez#1 View Post
          Mares looks too small compared to Juanma... Mares is a batamweight and Juan is a super
          i know I was being sarctstct....

Comment

Or they couldn't agree to terms. I think Penelosa has the Wright Syndrome.

Comment

Originally posted by golpealhigado View Post
              I'm pretty sure if the money were right, Penalosa would sign for the fight.

Comment

i think he's a ***** and is just tying to hold on to his title a little longer...

Comment

I'm sure he'll end up on that card against Mares...just trying to see if his bluff works...just like the way Pacman stood firm on his getting more than 70-30 against Oscar. He has the belt anyway and Mares brings what to the table?

Comment

Originally posted by badboypeenoy View Post
                    I'm sure he'll end up on that card against Mares...just trying to see if his bluff works...just like the way Pacman stood firm on his getting more than 70-30 against Oscar. He has the belt anyway and Mares brings what to the table?
                    a total beatdown on penalosa

Comment

Working...
                    X