No announcement yet.

Gerry Penalosa Avoiding Abner Mares!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

absolutely not .
    i remember penalosa turned down an easy fight supposedly forgot against who(what on the hopkins undercard?) to fight mares.. and now he lost that fight. my guess is mares didnt want him in against penalosa at this stage of his career... im not saying i think penalosa would win they probably just understand how tough the fight is

Comment

Originally posted by Marquez#1 View Post
      a total beatdown on penalosa
      What beatdown are you talking about? Your hijodeputa idol Mares beat an overblown Filipino flyweight and you think he can put a beatdown on Penalosa? Even Daniel Ponce de Leon and Jhonny Gonzales who're bigger and with a far better skill and KO percentage than Mares wasn't able to do that tamaledickk. Stop smoking that cactus **** you're smoking dude, definitely does things to your brain.

Comment

Originally posted by badboypeenoy View Post
        What beatdown are you talking about? Your hijodeputa idol Mares beat an overblown Filipino flyweight and you think he can put a beatdown on Penalosa? Even Daniel Ponce de Leon and Jhonny Gonzales who're bigger and with a far better skill and KO percentage than Mares wasn't able to do that tamaledickk. Stop smoking that cactus **** you're smoking dude, definitely does things to your brain.
        before the Gonzalez fight Penalosa was a total bum and now that he "won" that title hes fukin god and a "technician" () wtf? LOL how did that **** happen? What fight does he show that hes even a good boxer? im sure "boxing" a ONE DIMENSIONAL fighter like De Leon really tells your a "technician" but he didnt show them against Gonzalez before he landed that "closed my eyes and punched" body shot.

Mares is young and skilled, he will beat Penalosa, maybe not knock him out since he doesnt have that much power but beat him by a wide UD..

Comment

Originally posted by the330ballers View Post
          absolutely not .
          i remember penalosa turned down an easy fight supposedly forgot against who(what on the hopkins undercard?) to fight mares.. and now he lost that fight. my guess is mares didnt want him in against penalosa at this stage of his career... im not saying i think penalosa would win they probably just understand how tough the fight is
          ur biased homie!!!!

Comment

wtf r u talking about...u need to wash ur hands after u wipe ur ass with all that **** your talking on mares!!!ur just a f'n hater cause non of the filipinos on this board like ur anoying ass!!!!

Comment

Even tho Penalosa is Cebuano he is not from ALA gym which makes him a total bum.....so yeah he's definitely scared of Abner Mares. Mares is a monster!!

Comment

Originally posted by Marquez#1 View Post
                before the Gonzalez fight Penalosa was a total bum and now that he "won" that title hes fukin god and a "technician" () wtf? LOL how did that **** happen? What fight does he show that hes even a good boxer? im sure "boxing" a ONE DIMENSIONAL fighter like De Leon really tells your a "technician" but he didnt show them against Gonzalez before he landed that "closed my eyes and punched" body shot.

Mares is young and skilled, he will beat Penalosa, maybe not knock him out since he doesnt have that much power but beat him by a wide UD..
                whoa, earlier you were bragging of a beatdown...now you've downgraded into a UD...nyahahaha!!! what next SD?. Did I say Penalosa was a technician where did that come from? I just said Mares can't give him a beatdown because better, more experienced fighters failed to do that stupid ****in moron.
                Last edited by badboypeenoy; 10-08-2008, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by golpealhigado View Post
                  wtf r u talking about...u need to wash ur hands after u wipe ur ass with all that **** your talking on mares!!!ur just a f'n hater cause non of the filipinos on this board like ur anoying ass!!!!
                  Putangtoulol! That still doesn't assure Mares would give Penalosa a beatdown....Mares can't beat his own dick!
                  Last edited by badboypeenoy; 10-08-2008, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                    Even tho Penalosa is Cebuano he is not from ALA gym which makes him a total bum.....so yeah he's definitely scared of Abner Mares. Mares is a monster!!
                    Moron..ALA claims Penalosa was an ALA product, they even have his picture on their walls!...I just don't know if Penalosa would agree.

Comment

Moron..ALA claims Penalosa was an ALA product, they even have his picture on their walls!...I just don't know if Penalosa would agree.
                      you sir, are a wealth of useless information.

Comment

Working...
                      X