No announcement yet.

If a poster cuts on your fighter....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingArthur View Post
    I stopped reading there because your full of ****. You mentioned me on the last sentence of your post which was written in WHITE ink therefore you must highlight it via mouse cursor in order to make it visable.
    it's really ashame how pathetic you are. it must be hard going through life soooooooooooo worthless, and feeble minded. not your fault i guess.

Comment

Right there j a c k a s s.
      hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Melly-Mel View Post
        hahahahahahahahahahahaha
        your an idoit bro. LOL Serious ****, your an idoit.

Comment

your an idoit bro. LOL Serious ****, your an idoit.
          Your avatar scares me, no ****.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
            Agreed...that is a ***** move...if you don't like their rant come up with a better one and own them...the ***** way out....give out red K...

Originally posted by Ray Ray View Post
            I just return the favor...I NEVER hand out red K because some one doesnt see eye to eye with my opinion.
            Agreed. I usually hit people back who hit me.

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
              hey you know he really does that. I don't why he ****ing does it but he really does that. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post

me too man...at age 31, everytime i see someone with a receding hairline i start thinking about when my **** goes...Abraham always gives me a reality check

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                  me too man...at age 31, everytime i see someone with a receding hairline i start thinking about when my **** goes...Abraham always gives me a reality check
                  lol, nice one

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Melly-Mel View Post
                      ok, your not an alt. my mistake. so i guess it's 100pct coincidence that any thread involving vic, vanes, or arthur get flamed by the same bunch of *******s,and they just so happen to all post together at the same time? and they all feel the need to hand out red k to posters who say one of the above noted fighters sucks or whatever. and of course, lets not forget that anyone who says any of the same group of fighters sucks is also a nationalistic racist! sound about right? yeah ****head, that's right, and your dam right you get red k for that ****! you and all your **** boys who the feel the need to defend your fighters with red k! what, sand in the *****, and can't take a little criticism of your fighters? true ******* and cowards in your bunch!! go the **** home boy, let the real men play, and stfu! oh yes, be sure to vote yes in the poll ****! all of you! or are you not man enough to admit you do that ****? wait, i forgot, we already know that answer! vanesboxing, ragingvic, kingarthur, lefthookjelly, aronysyan or whatever, and landshark. did i miss any of your alts? ****head!
                      Have I ever given you red you lying piece of ****. I didnt even give you red back when you gave it to me, because im above your ***** antics. In fact I have never given anyone red. So you can

Comment

Working...
                      X