Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a poster cuts on your fighter....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just return the favor...I NEVER hand out red K because some one doesnt see eye to eye with my opinion.

Comment

I also say my homie mel is the king!

Comment

Originally posted by ragingvic View Post
        Interesting Thread , considering you gave me red K for trying to convince you that Im not an alt.
        ok, your not an alt. my mistake. so i guess it's 100pct coincidence that any thread involving vic, vanes, or arthur get flamed by the same bunch of *******s,and they just so happen to all post together at the same time? and they all feel the need to hand out red k to posters who say one of the above noted fighters sucks or whatever. and of course, lets not forget that anyone who says any of the same group of fighters sucks is also a nationalistic racist! sound about right? yeah ****head, that's right, and your dam right you get red k for that ****! you and all your **** boys who the feel the need to defend your fighters with red k! what, sand in the *****, and can't take a little criticism of your fighters? true ******* and cowards in your bunch!! go the **** home boy, let the real men play, and stfu! oh yes, be sure to vote yes in the poll ****! all of you! or are you not man enough to admit you do that ****? wait, i forgot, we already know that answer! vanesboxing, ragingvic, kingarthur, lefthookjelly, aronysyan or whatever, and landshark. did i miss any of your alts? ****head!
        Last edited by MELLY-MEL...; 10-08-2008, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Ray View Post
          I just return the favor...I NEVER hand out red K because some one doesnt see eye to eye with my opinion.

PDBS gave me red K when i made a OSU joke..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
            PDBS gave me red K when i made a OSU joke..lol
            I've been in a similar situation...I got red K from Moofo because I didnt flame with him! I literally laughed out loud when I read the message!

Comment

Originally posted by Melly-Mel View Post
              ok, your not an alt. my mistake. so i guess it's 100pct coincidence that any thread involving vic, vanes, or arthur get flamed by the same bunch of *******s,and they just so happen to all post together at the same time? and they all feel the need to hand out red k to posters who say one of the above noted fighters sucks or whatever. and of course, lets not forget that anyone who says any of the same group of fighters sucks is also a nationalistic racist! sound about right? yeah ****head, that's right, and your dam right you get red k for that ****! you and all your **** boys who the feel the need to defend your fighters with red k! what, sand in the *****, and can't take a little criticism of your fighters? true ******* and cowards in your bunch!! go the **** home boy, let the real men play, and stfu! oh yes, be sure to vote yes in the poll ****! all of you! or are you not man enough to admit you do that ****? wait, i forgot, we already know that answer! vanesboxing, ragingvic, kingarthur, lefthookjelly, aronysyan or whatever, and landshark. did i miss any of your alts? ****head!
              Like he said funny considering you gave him a red K for "being" an ALT and this ALT bull**** is f u c k i n g so funny now. LMAO It's funny how you created this theory and ONLY you believe it and f u c k ing go crazy giving out red K's and writing 2 paragraphs and ****. LMAO Your like a Paranoid FBI agent on crack!

Comment

I don't red K often. I only do it when someone says something just downright wrong. If they wanna talk **** on a fighter I like, whatever. If what they say is stupid, I just don't pay attention to it. It's a boxing forum. I'm not gonna waste my time arguing about stupid ****. There are some though who say very intelligent and nonbiased ****.

Comment

Originally posted by KingArthur View Post
                  Like he said funny considering you gave him a red K for "being" an ALT and this ALT bull**** is f u c k i n g so funny now. LMAO It's funny how you created this theory and ONLY you believe it and f u c k ing go crazy giving out red K's and writing 2 paragraphs and ****. LMAO Your like a Paranoid FBI agent on crack!
                  thanks for proving my point! you just can not help yourself! it's actually great! where did i mention you in my post btw? yet you feel the need to respond? talk about who's paranoid! you own yourself on a daily basis, and it's evident in the bottom of my post. thanks for quoting it! your a total piss ant!:bukkake:

Comment

thanks for proving my point! you just can not help yourself! it's actually great! where did i mention you in my post btw? yet you feel the need to respond? talk about who's paranoid! you own yourself on a daily basis, and it's evident in the bottom of my post. thanks for quoting it! your a total piss ant!:bukkake:
                    I stopped reading there because your full of ****. You mentioned me on the last sentence of your post which was written in WHITE ink therefore you must highlight it via mouse cursor in order to make it visable.

Comment

Right there j a c k a s s.

Comment

Working...
                      X