Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd Beat Pavlik. What Would That Mean?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C.Y. View Post
    it wouldnt matter.. haters would find some way to discredit him
    That's bull****.. the reason people discredit him is because the lack of quality in the opposition he has fought. If he would have kept fighting the best from jr. welter and up.. there would be nothing to discredit.

y'all need to stop playing that little sob story cus it don't work

Comment

Sparring and fighting are two different things, If Pavlik hit him it will cause alot of damage, I think Floyd might be able to do it but I wouldn't bet on it.

Comment

Originally posted by roundingace View Post
        The problem with this argument, while it being very debatable, is the fact where I see the blemish in Floyd. He would not, I repeat, would NOT, take on a Kelly Pavlik because it would end his career. There is too much money with Oscar, Pac, Cotto, etc. and the demand is still there to this day. Kelly Pavlik, when he does land, and he would definitley land at some point, would knock Floyd Mayweather Jr. the **** out. He may not be a one punch KO artist against MW's but more of an accumulation power puncher - landing one punch with power on a Floy Mayweather, IMO, may be enough. While Baldomir landed on him, Floyd was willing to actually fight. You find me a person here who says Floyd Mayweather would stand and fight with Kelly and then say he still wins, and I'll show you a ****ing dillusional fan lol.
        floyd would have to have a death wish to fight that way..he's not zab judah

Comment

Hahahahahaha.

I love Ult's new name. That is what he gets for trying to use BigPoppaPump's name.

Comment

LOL @ people believing Floyd has a chance against Pavlik. Wow...

You guys gotta understand something, your skill is only going to take you as far as your body allows it to. Pavlik, naturally, is a much bigger guy, hits harder, and never stops coming at you...and has been hit harder than anything Floyd could ever dish out.

Floyd can slip, dodge, counter all night, but Floyd isn't and has never been an unhittable fighter, so to say he can stay away from Floyd all night and not cause any damage is absurd.

Pavlik KO's Floyd bad

Comment

it would mean he probably got knocked out by margarito and was dreaming....

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                LOL @ people believing Floyd has a chance against Pavlik. Wow...

You guys gotta understand something, your skill is only going to take you as far as your body allows it to. Pavlik, naturally, is a much bigger guy, hits harder, and never stops coming at you...and has been hit harder than anything Floyd could ever dish out.

Floyd can slip, dodge, counter all night, but Floyd isn't and has never been an unhittable fighter, so to say he can stay away from Floyd all night and not cause any damage is absurd.

Pavlik KO's Floyd bad
                Is the guy that Kimbo's blowing suppose to be Dana White? If so, you fail. Kimbo fights for Elite XC. Dana White is the CEO of UFC. They are rivals.
                Last edited by deevel79; 10-08-2008, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
                  Is the guy that Kimbo's blowing suppose to be Dana White? If so, you fail. Kimbo fights for Elite XC. Dana White is the CEO of UFC. They are rivals.
                  They've both gone on record talking **** about one another. Dana White has admittedly called Elite XC a joke with Kimbo being the figurehead.

LOL...I don't know what failing has to do with it but...OK dope!?

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                    They've both gone on record talking **** about one another. Dana White has admittedly called Elite XC a joke with Kimbo being the figurehead.

LOL...I don't know what failing has to do with it but...OK dope!?
                    Ok, if Kimbo and Dana have been talking **** about eachother, then why would Kimbo be blowing Dana? U tried to portray it as if Kimbo was at Dana's mercy. That's how u failed.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                      Hahahahahaha.

I love Ult's new name. That is what he gets for trying to use BigPoppaPump's name.
                      hahaha did BPP change his name?

Comment

Working...
                      X