Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesn't Kermit Cintron give a shot at 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
    The irritating part with hand injuries is they usually repeat themselves. Not many fighters have those once and then never again.

I was apart of RSR, until they did the remodel, then I said **** it... it was a bit small for my taste anyway.

I honestly don't know if he beats N'dou. I haven't seen a ton of Cintron, and I've only seen N'dou once (Malignaggi II), but... Cintron probably does find a way to beat, and possibly KO N'dou. I just think that N'dou will probably lose out on some of the pressure factor because he is small.
    Did you write for them or something?

Yeah Cintron is a big welter and Ndou should probably stay at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by alexdcolon View Post
      You would have to agree Kermit Cintron is one of harder punches at 147lbs. He is 5'11" and has the frame to fight well at 154lbs. Probably is even stronger! With such a deep welterweight division why doesn't he go after a belt at 154lbs?
      Cintron is sooo damn mentally weak. He just doesn't have heart. If anyone strong minded took over that body...They'd really go far. I bet Mayorga would **** him over at the press.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
        Did you write for them or something?

Yeah Cintron is a big welter and Ndou should probably stay at 140.
        Haha, I'm flattered that you think I'm even close to knowledgable enough to write credible boxing articles for a site that isn't just random user contributions when it comes to articles... like those ****boys from ESB.

No, I just followed PugilistSpecial there. That dude was great. But he left and made his own site. PM me for details if you want... they are looking to recruit more posters.

Comment

Because he can't take shots from a 147 pounder.

Comment

Kemit Cintron = The Richard Simmons of boxing.

Comment

Working...
            X