Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racist remark at Peter/Klitschko presser!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The facts are Vitali camp said that, the ******ity the Peter camp said is quite astonishing.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
      The facts are Vitali camp said that, the ******ity the Peter camp said is quite astonishing.
      Proove it.

The person that said it didn't have a Ukranian accent, like Vitali or Wladimir.

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
        Proove it.

They had a Ukrainian/Eastern European accent. Are you telling the camp of a black guy would say ******.

Comment

Again, you're completely unwilling to even attempt to see the actual facts, you're too interested in making **** up as you go along. Listen to the recording, starting at 4:25 or so, and take off your "auto-racism" earmuffs. Maybe you'll get it.

Comment

They had a Ukrainian/Eastern European accent. Are you telling the camp of a black guy would say ******.
            Are you ****** enough to think that blacks don't use that term? Tell me you're not that farking ******, please, just tell me that.

Comment

Proove it.

no point in trying to reason with that fool,

he respects and admires rapists like Tyson yet not great people like the Klitschkos

he is here to troll

Comment

Clearly said by Vitali camps, Peter camp calling him a ****** nice reasoning.

Comment

I love this.

Peters camp can't possibly have said it, because Peter is black. But Vitali clearly said it, afterall he is a racist white boy

Comment

I love this.

Peters camp can't possibly have said it, because Peter is black. But Vitali clearly said it, afterall he is a racist white boy
                    Of course. A white team memebers of Peter camp are calling him a ******. Tell me the logical in that. It's like Jackie Chan being called a nipper by his director. No sense at all.

The accent was Eastern Europeans and come form Vitali or one of his team members

Comment

You're "clearly" just trolling now, for ****s'n'grins, and probably more racist yourself than any 10 bald-headed, Neo-****, gun-toting, pot-growing, white trash *******s in southern Mississippi.

Comment

Working...
                      X