Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racist remark at Peter/Klitschko presser!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it is exactly whats said...it sounds like the camera man said it or someone in the press...

as far as eastern europeans go...i know a few...im black and at least to my face..it seems their hate for white americans an western europeans trumps any hate they could have for us aziatics

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
      What did you expect, they are racist
      you did not look at what i posted

Originally posted by boxing2005 View Post
      You're pathetic. Anybody with half-a-brain could realize that it was the same voice that was telling Peter, "Let's go, let's go. You can have it all on Saturday." You know, somebody from Peter's camp. Klitschko has way more class than that.

Get a fucking life.

exactly, this is complete ****, made up to slander the Klitschkos

Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
      Good pick up nothing special, I always thought they were racist. But to say it to a fighter who is giving you a title shot straight away. Disgusting.

LOL at those who are trying to defend this. Must have a agenda
      you do realise the Klitschkos are involved with UNESCO and do alot of charity work in/for Africa?

http://portal.unesco.org/fr/ev.php-U...CTION=201.html

Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
      The Klits are not racist. ANyone who thinks they are is ******ed. Flawless, looking at you.
      Flawless is just a hater, he knows what he is saying is bull****

Comment

That is what was said but I think that came from a person in the audience not Vitali's camp.

Comment

Originally posted by jisi View Post
          Go down like a major?

And Vitali had not become the major of Kiew. I think it comes from Peters Camp. So this make sense.Wladimir has Emanuel Steward in the corner and they are friends.

[IMG]http://www.*********.com/klitschko_wpb1.jpg[/IMG]

I think this is exactly what happened also, The comment has to be from one of people in Team peter in reference to Vitali's Major ambitions.

He was also telling peter "lets go" "lets go" in a clear american accent.
          If the N-word had been dropped in there then all hell would have broken lose out there.

Comment

Originally posted by raycorey View Post

I think this is exactly what happened also, The comment has to be from one of people in Team peter in reference to Vitali's Major ambitions.

He was also telling peter "lets go" "lets go" in a clear american accent.
            If the N-word had been dropped in there then all hell would have broken lose out there.

American accent? Hey, pal, we have no accent, you guys have the accent.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickman View Post
              American accent? Hey, pal, we have no accent, you guys have the accent.

No no no....YOU guy DO have an accent...rrrrrr do herrrrrr...okay sirrrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
                No no no....YOU guy DO have an accent...rrrrrr do herrrrrr...okay sirrrrrrr

there is no american accent...each region has different accents and slang..

Comment

definately wasnt klitshcko lol sounded like some old coiuntry western ass mutha****er that said that lol

Comment

Yea, someone says going down like a ******, but it was not any of the Klitschkos. To me, it sounded like the same guy that said "C'mon let's go, you will get your chance on Saturday", It wasn't the Klitschkos who said it.

Also, anyone who thinks the Klitschko brothers are racist, grow up

Comment

Originally posted by Dawerlzgreatest View Post
                      there is no american accent...each region has different accents and slang..
                      people from Boston sound ******ed I can confirm. New Yorkers sound shrill.

Though the southern lilt, **** sounds cool.

Comment

Working...
                      X