Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racist remark at Peter/Klitschko presser!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OTSS View Post
    Oh SNAP!

They called an African a ******! Call Jesse Jackson! Call Al Sharpton!

Shut the **** up Flawless you ****** ass *****, damn you make black folk look ******.
    Here we go, I didn't anything about black people. I just stated what I thought and how Vitali camp said it. Does it offend you

Comment

• Originally posted by Nautilus View Post
      If someone in Vitali's camp said this, Peter would TAKE THEIR HEAD OFF with one punch.

Peter did not even raise an eyebrow to this, which means someone in PETER's camp said this.

Blacks very often use the N word among themselves, so it is far more likely that one of Peter's friends said this.
      Maybe Peter didn't hear it maybe.

True,lacks very often use the N word among themselves but they say to each other what up Ni99a or something like that. Never heard us saying going down like a Ni99a. Meaning black go down a certain way

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
        Here we go, I didn't anything about black people. I just stated what I thought and how Vitali camp said it. Does it offend you
        Yo man listen, even if they camp said that **** it wouldnt offened me. I'm not every black man, I handle my own ****.

My problem with you is, you either can't hear or you're ******ed. They didn't say that ****.

Comment

• Blacks use thw ord so smuch it is very possible he was referring to Klit going down like a *****. My black mate says to me ***** please pass me the ketchup, ***** this and niggfa that.

Comment

• Originally posted by OTSS View Post
            Yo man listen, even if they camp said that **** it wouldnt offened me. I'm not every black man, I handle my own ****.

My problem with you is, you either can't hear or you're ******ed. They didn't say that ****.
            I bet you are not even black so stfu.

I am not offended by it, jus stated the facts the Vitali or his camp said it. NOT PETERS CAMP, doesn't make sense.

Comment

Maybe Peter didn't hear it maybe.

True,lacks very often use the N word among themselves but they say to each other what up Ni99a or something like that. Never heard us saying going down like a Ni99a. Meaning black go down a certain way

well... Peter was walking down the stairs from the podium... when this was said

Comment

well... Peter was walking down the stairs from the podium... when this was said
                He was already planning to leave and it was said by Vitali or his camp

Comment

He was already planning to leave and it was said by Vitali or his camp

He was leaving when this was said...

Also do not forget that Manny Steward trains Wlad and also served as a co-trainer of Vitali on several occasions. Vitali would not have said this. This does not make sense.

It is obvious that someone in Peter's camp said this, since Peter did not react to this. Makes far more sense.

Finally, saying that Eeastern Europeans are racists is racist too! You should NOT judge the entire race by a few of its representatives. Just judge particular people, not nations or races.

Comment

I bet you are not even black so stfu.

I am not offended by it, jus stated the facts the Vitali or his camp said it. NOT PETERS CAMP, doesn't make sense.

**** what you think you squirrly ass *****, I'm not black cause I don't agree with your ****** ass?

Nah I was wrong you are ******ed.

CLEAR AS DAY "GOIN' DOWN LIKE THE MAYOR" The ****s not even debatable.

Comment

He was leaving when this was said...

Also do not forget that Manny Steward trains Wlad and also served as a co-trainer of Vitali on several occasions. Vitali would not have said this. This does not make sense.

It is obvious that someone in Peter's camp said this, since Peter did not react to this. Makes far more sense.

Finally, saying that Eeastern Europeans are racists is racist too! You should NOT judge the entire race by a few of its representatives. Just judge particular people, not nations or races.
                      He still might be trained by Manny Steward but still might have a slip of the tongue.

Peter camp did not said it, it doesn't make sense. Lets like a guy saying to a black guy going down like a cracker.

Comment

Working...
                      X