Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racist remark at Peter/Klitschko presser!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    It wasnt ****ing used you attention starved little twat.

Go make an official complaint since you're so offended. Nah but you'll just sit here thinking you've done your bit for civilisation.

Twat
    You're not even black. Why are YOU so mad? Dont tell me its because the "n" word wasnt used. There are about 25 posters of all ethnic backrounds in this thread who would tell u otherwise. Are they all delusional race baiting, attention seeking twats too?

Comment

• how is this ****** **** still going on?these are the worst mods ever on this site

Comment

• Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
        Eastern European saying it? Sounded like an American Caucasian saying it. Btw, I don't even know if he even said it because the audio in that clip is so piss poor it could have been a bunch of different things, and if it was the n-word. Sam Peter was close enough to that camera that he would have said something to the person who had said it. So I doubt it was

peter is too dumb, he would have thought someone was paying him a compliment..lol

Comment

• Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
          You're not even black. Why are YOU so mad? Dont tell me its because the "n" word wasnt used. There are about 25 posters of all ethnic backrounds in this thread who would tell u otherwise. Are they all delusional race baiting, attention seeking twats too?
          Im not even black?

You would know this how?

You're the biggest ****ing racist on his whole thread.

Comment

• Peter should fake a injury or something like Vitali did against Rahman, This shows the Vitali always was a pure racist drug taking scum. Disgusting. This how people should respect another guy who is giving you a title shot for a 4 year lay off, crazy.

Going down like a mayor makes no sense at all. Going down like a Ni99a make complete sense, eastern Europeans are known for their racism. Look at the Serbia and Croatia crowds in the football.

Comment

• Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
              Lol at "The n word" Can we not type out the word nigger? Seriously people.

lol..........i cant am scared of getting banned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
                Peter should fake a injury or something like Vitali did against Rahman, This shows the Vitali always was a pure racist drug taking scum. Disgusting. This how people should respect another guy who is giving you a title shot for a 4 year lay off, crazy.

Going down like a mayor makes no sense at all. Going down like a Ni99a make complete sense, eastern Europeans are known for their racism. Look at the Serbia and Croatia crowds in the football.
                Again, the people crying racism are in fact the most ignorant and racist people on here.

Comment

• Vitali lost a lot of respect when he took drugs but now with racist members or maybe him even. Shocking stuff, disrespecting the guy who is giving you a title shot after 4 year lay off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
                    Vitali lost a lot of respect when he took drugs but now with racist members or maybe him even. Shocking stuff, disrespecting the guy who is giving you a title shot after 4 year lay off.
                    You lost a lot of respect from people of this forum with your ****ty gif image signature of cotto's family crying. You sick ****.

Comment

• I'm going to say this one more time....maybe you ****ing morons will listen, though God knows why you would, you haven't yet:

The phrase that was said WAS "He's goin' down like a nigger". I listened to it maybe 20 times, no mistaking it. BUT IT WASNT' SAID BY ANYONE IN VITALI'S CAMP. It was said by someone in Sam Peter's camp, the same person Peter was talking to when he said "Let's go, let's go, let's go". My guess is that it's his co-trainer. If any of you ****heads had bothered to listen to it starting 10 seconds before the remark, rather than just play that particular remark over and over, yanking your crank and typing hateful **** on the forum, you'd have seen that for yourselves, and I wouldn't be here gritting my ****ing teeth and typing out the obvious for you ****ING IDIOTS RIGHT NOW.

I have GOT to find a more mature venue for fight talk and news, about half of you dimwit mutherfuckers drive me absolutely goddamn insane.

Comment

Working...
                      X