Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racist remark at Peter/Klitschko presser!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U guys are lucky that Horus isnt here! LOL. Al Sharpton and the NAACP would've shut this site down pending an investigation! LOL.

Comment

• That was not anyone from Vitali's camp

Comment

• Vitali has bragged about his intimidation tactics but I doubt he or anyone from his team was the one who said it.

Doesn't seem like a big deal to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
          This is worst than what Hopkins said. Shocking stuff. Peter is giving him a title shoot and this is how they respect him. Racist
          Not funny.

The Klitschkos have done more for black people than any boxers in the history of the sport

Comment

• Originally posted by TheManchine View Post
            Vitali has bragged about his intimidation tactics but I doubt he or anyone from his team was the one who said it.

Doesn't seem like a big deal to me.
            I guess someone saying "Heil Hitler" towards a Jew is not a big deal either.

Comment

• Originally posted by kayjay View Post
              Not funny.

The Klitschkos have done more for black people than any boxers in the history of the sport
              Joe Louis fought for the country and therefore saving black people

Comment

• Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
                If there was a white vs white, the "N" word would not even have been used. The contraversy isnt because its a white vs black. The contraversy is surrounding the person who said "going down like a n**ger".

The only one making this into a white vs black thing is YOU.
                It wasnt ****ing used you attention starved little twat.

Go make an official complaint since you're so offended. Nah but you'll just sit here thinking you've done your bit for civilisation.

Twat

Comment

• Eastern European saying it? Sounded like an American Caucasian saying it. Btw, I don't even know if he even said it because the audio in that clip is so piss poor it could have been a bunch of different things, and if it was the n-word. Sam Peter was close enough to that camera that he would have said something to the person who had said it. So I doubt it was

Comment

• Originally posted by WLAD OWNS
                    The Klitschko brothers love to beat the **** out of black people

They're racist scum!!!!!!!!!
                    U would drink Wlad's bath water. Your opinion regarding Wlad hold no weight.

Comment

• I've had to deal with people constantly telling me on here about how crazy I am for pointing out racism most of the time, but in this case I still stand that the n-word was not said. "Going down like a n-word" doesn't make sense. Typically when someone makes a comment like this they are referencing stereotypes - "Stealing like a n-word", etc. but "going down"? Granted "going down like the mayor" doesn't make much sense either but perhaps it's some sort of reference I don't get. Also, as I pointed out before, that's a VERY bold thing to say and no one had any reaction what so ever. Even if it was the cameraman why would he say that knowing the footage would be viewed?

Comment

Working...
                      X