Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racist remark at Peter/Klitschko presser!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Yeah cos theres a black fighter against a white fighter.

There MUST BE racism involved. No other explaination.
    Listen. This has NOTHING to do with it being a black vs white. It has to do with what was said/i heard during the presser. Given that im not the only one who heard the "n" word in this thread, my claim does have validity.

Comment

• Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
      Listen. This has NOTHING to do with it being a black vs white. It has to do with what was said/i heard during the presser. Given that im not the only one who heard the "n" word in this thread, my claim does have validity.
      We all know there'd be no controversy if it wasnt a black fighter vs a white fighter.

I can just imagine you hearing Peter stormed out of a press conference in Germany and thinking it HAD TO BE racially motivated. So you went to the vid, dick in one hand, listening for ANYTHING that could be fabricated into a race war.

The sad thing is, as you said, you've even got some thick twats buying into it.

Go do something about it if you're so concerned. Cos nobody else seems to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        We all know there'd be no controversy if it wasnt a black fighter vs a white fighter.

I can just imagine you hearing Peter stormed out of a press conference in Germany and thinking it HAD TO BE racially motivated. So you went to the vid, dick in one hand, listening for ANYTHING that could be fabricated into a race war.

The sad thing is, as you said, you've even got some thick twats buying into it.

Go do something about it if you're so concerned. Cos nobody else seems to be.
        If there was a white vs white, the "N" word would not even have been used. The contraversy isnt because its a white vs black. The contraversy is surrounding the person who said "going down like a n**ger".

The only one making this into a white vs black thing is YOU.
        Last edited by deevel79; 10-08-2008, 06:27 PM.

Comment

If there was a white vs white, the "N" word would not even have been used. The contraversy isnt because its a white vs black. The contraversy is surrounding the person who said "going down like a n**ger".
          he says "goin down like the Jamaican bob slay team" ****ing obvious

Comment

The only one making this into a white vs black thing is YOU.

I have to apologies to you mate, I have listen to it so many times since and even got other people to do it also and it was definitely the "N" word.

But am still baffled why none of the Peter camp said anything if it was indeed the "N" word.

I also thought i heard Major" in reference to VK's major of kiev bid but after hearing over and over again it was a "ggggg" not a "yorrrrrr", so you may be right.

Comment

What did he say then? Sure sounds like that's what he said to me!

...It wasn't someone from the Klits camp. It was the dildo filming. He sounds just like an American and I have heard that guys voice before when filming before I believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBDS View Post
                ...It wasn't someone from the Klits camp. It was the dildo filming. He sounds just like an American and I have heard that guys voice before when filming before I believe.

The guy that said it was definitely american..

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
                  Good pick up nothing special, I always thought they were racist. But to say it to a fighter who is giving you a title shot straight away. Disgusting.

LOL at those who are trying to defend this. Must have a agenda

...lol lol Nice bait attempt, but it's clear to me now that he says Mayor.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBDS View Post
                    ...lol lol Nice bait attempt, but it's clear to me now that he says Mayor.
                    Once again. Since when is there a "g" in mayor?

Comment

• Originally posted by raycorey View Post
                      I have to apologies to you mate, I have listen to it so many times since and even got other people to do it also and it was definitely the "N" word.

But am still baffled why none of the Peter camp said anything if it was indeed the "N" word.

I also thought i heard Major" in reference to VK's major of kiev bid but after hearing over and over again it was a "ggggg" not a "yorrrrrr", so you may be right.
                      I must've been either the camera guy, or someone VERY close to the camera's mic. Its quite possible that the comment went unheard by both camps. I could've sworn the guy who said it had a European accent.

Comment

Working...
                      X