No announcement yet.

Mexico, 22 vs Puerto Rico, 41 - Lets name the Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    The white man has whipped the black man so bad every day that it isn't funny anymore.

I find it funny you ask a question then when they give you an answer you go on and on discrediting it.
    Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
    lol lets see a full blooded negroid in the white house

mulatto!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
        Congrats. You just found one working half black man. The white in him is what makes him go to work.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
          My man, stay on course your drifting away from your statement. Go back check what you stated then get back to me and we can continue !
          Hey dog that wasnt for you. It was for that racist dude. I love boxing debates to death. I also fight fire with fire, and I'm still undefeated. Lets continue with our debate.

Comment

YOUR PEOPLE ARE STILL SLAVES! I have your daddy cutting my grass right now! and your mom hand washing the **** stains out of my boxers!
            there is NO evidence in your people today that would suggest they can do anything but dunk and excel in sports. Even Obama can't roll without his teleprompter.

Look Jamal, just be proud at what little the world has offered to your people but don't exaggerate your b.s. as if your people have accomplished alot.
            Last edited by $coinblatt$; 11-27-2011, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Congrats. You just found one working half black man. The white in him is what makes him go to work.
              What about these families?

[IMG]

[/IMG]

and my favorite!!

Comment

Hey dog that wasnt for you. It was for that racist dude. I love boxing debates to death. I also fight fire with fire, and I'm still undefeated. Lets continue with our debate.

Great fighters come in all flavors lets leave it at that !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
                  there is NO evidence in your people today that would suggest they can do anything but dunk and excel in sports. Even Obama can't roll without his teleprompter.

Look Jamal, just be proud at what little the world has offered to your people but don't exaggerate your b.s. as if your people have accomplished alot.
                  Lol I know your in pain my friend. We live in the greatest country, we run the country, we dominate sports, we have the biggest dicks, and the finest curviest women. We are the first people to walk the earth.We are gods chosen people. Its just the way it is, dont blame me Diaz!!
                  Last edited by SWEETSCIENCE100; 11-27-2011, 05:07 PM.

Comment

What about these families?

[/IMG]

and my favorite!!

And what about these mofos?

Funny you like to pick out the minority. The same guys you people like to call "Uncle Tom".

Comment

I...I...I'm just speechless. So black men don't work now? :S

Comment

Working...
                      X