Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexico, 22 vs Puerto Rico, 41 - Lets name the Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List is Biased and BS. YPut vargas savage ass vs tito on that list. You're full of BS with the he's not mexican BS. He repped mexico hard and went down even harder.

Comment

• I still don't get it either. Not that I'm defending Oscar or anything (or the highly subjective standards to what a Mexican "should" be) but if you were to place a poll and ask Mexicans, "Who is more Mexican?" I'm pretty sure Vargas would win over De la Hoya.

Tito/Vargas meets the criteria. A fight between a Mexican and a Puerto Rican and it was a title fight. Criteria fulfilled. That should be placed up there. Why it isn't is beyond me.

Comment

• 19 Current Champions

2 Current RING Champions

154lbs WBC Champ – Saul Alvarez
        147lbs WBC Champ – Victor Ortiz
        135lbs RING, WBA Super, WBO Champ – Juan Manuel Marquez
        135lbs WBA Regular Champ – Brandon Rios
        135lbs WBC Champ – Humberto Soto
        135lbs IBF Champ – Miguel Vazquez
        126lbs WBC Champ – Jhonny Gonzalez
        126lbs WBO Champ – Orlando Salido
        122lbs WBO Champ – Jorge Arce
        115lbs WBA Champ – Hugo Cazares
        115lbs WBC Champ – Tomas Rojas
        115lbs IBF Champ – Cristian Mijares
        112lbs WBA Champ – Hernan Marquez
        112lbs WBO Champ – Julio Cesar Miranda
        108lbs RING, WBO Champ – Giovani Segura
        108lbs WBC Champ – Adrian Hernandez
        108lbs IBF Champ – Ulises Solis
        108lbs WBO Regular Champ – Ramon Garcia Hirales
        105lbs WBO Champ – Raul Garcia

Comment

• Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post

I still don't get it either. Not that I'm defending Oscar or anything (or the highly subjective standards to what a Mexican "should" be) but if you were to place a poll and ask Mexicans, "Who is more Mexican?" I'm pretty sure Vargas would win over De la Hoya.

Tito/Vargas meets the criteria. A fight between a Mexican and a Puerto Rican and it was a title fight. Criteria fulfilled. That should be placed up there. Why it isn't is beyond me.
          Because if you place that fight there, then you'd have to place all fights between Mexican-Americans and Puerto Ricans/Puerto Rican Americans. The Rivalry is between Mexicans and Puerto Ricans (by Nationality). Oscar holds dual citizenship, therefore he is included in the rivalry. The End.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdportorock3 View Post
            List is Biased and BS. YPut vargas savage ass vs tito on that list. You're full of BS with the he's not mexican BS. He repped mexico hard and went down even harder.
            It is not biased. It is the most accurate and unbiased list you will come across. Sorry if you don't like it.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• J. L. Ramirez KO4 Edwin Rosario

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X