No announcement yet.

Mexico, 22 vs Puerto Rico, 41 - Lets name the Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
    overall chams you serious? Marquez > any rican right now and its not even debatable. Sanchez and chavez> any rican in history that is just being honest.
    Thats an opinion , Did Chavez ever fight Tito.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heart and Soul View Post
      so just because you have won in recent fights we are not neck to neck??

what if in 7 months you lose all your champs to a rican fighter?? do you all of a sudden suck??

Machotime is speaking about all-time head to head. Do you get that.

You are talking bout current champions.

And which statement sounds ****** to you , the one where ur having a great year , or the one with in 7 months u can lose some champs , or the one where i give credit.....?????

Which one exactly?
      the neck and neck statement. Neck and neck means that it is close and its not. Hey look at 2 years ago where having a bad year and we still had like 8 or 9 champs. And in history you guys say you guys are better but have not produced any one better than he guys i mentioned.

Comment

Thats an opinion , Did Chavez ever fight Tito.
        Thats the general opinion of most non biased fans meaning not me or you.

Comment

the neck and neck statement. Neck and neck means that it is close and its not. Hey look at 2 years ago where having a bad year and we still had like 8 or 9 champs. And in history you guys say you guys are better but have not produced any one better than he guys i mentioned.
          How can you be so blind to even compare great fighters from both places who never fought each other???

That has to be the dumbest statement ever for real

Comment

Thats the general opinion of most non biased fans meaning not me or you.
            So the general opinion is , chavez >> Tito even tho they never fought.

Great....

Im glad you to see you go along with that.

Comment

How can you be so blind to even compare great fighters from both places who never fought each other???

That has to be the dumbest statement ever for real
              maybe based of their careers? even sanchez beat 3 hall of famers in gomez lopez and azumah nelson. And just for giggles laporte.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresno View Post
                You guys are just filled with excuses.
                So these are just excuses:

1) Margarito Plaster Wraps?

"Tito had extra pillow gauze on his knuckles!" ~Mexico

2) Segura beating 36 year old smaller man?

"Rafa was OLD at 35 and too small for Juanma" ~Mexico

3) Orlando Salido's history of Steroid use?

"Shane Mosley used Steroids in past and that is why Marg lost!" ~Mexico

Comment

So the general opinion is , chavez >> Tito even tho they never fought.

Great....

Im glad you to see you go along with that.
                  yeah just like the general opinion that ali is the Goat.

Comment

maybe based of their careers? even sanchez beat 3 hall of famers in gomez lopez and azumah nelson. And just for giggles laporte.
                    oh so now we are talking about accomplishments???

I thought it was a head to head comparison.

Please tell me which exactly is the argument here , because you are confusing me.

is it head to head. is it current champs , is it achievements , which one is it bro??

I am talking bout Chavez never fighting Tito , which is answering back at chaez>>> any rican fighter in history.

Which is it man

Comment

yeah just like the general opinion that ali is the Goat.

Im not understanding you buddy.

fact is Chavez never fought Tito. So that Chavez >>> any rican fighter in history is kind of not fair to say.

I have explained like 4 times already. Its getting tired seeing you drift away from it.

Comment

Working...
                      X