No announcement yet.

Mexico, 22 vs Puerto Rico, 41 - Lets name the Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tito yuca View Post
    **** is up with this? Ban these two dudes immediately, these fools make their fellow PRican and Mexicans look bad with remarks like these.
    Shut up, you helped turn this thread into some political bull****...

Comment

Que bueno saber que hay mas gente en PR que ve su show. El monologo final del viernes le quedo cabron, cuando dio todas esas estadisticas demostrando lo estupidos que son los gringos.
      Should I translate??? No wonder you're all red.

Comment

• Originally posted by Perro View Post
        Should I translate??? No wonder you're all red.
        Why translate? I said Americans are stupid, which is the same thing Bill Maher (an American) says and PROVES with statistics on the vid I posted. That's not the same as what you and the other dude are doing with those back-and-forth insults. This is supposed to be about boxing. I jumped in when it was a political debate (I didn't help to start it, like you said), but y'all are taking it way to personally and going about it in an immature and disrespectful (not to mention racist) way. Also (and not that it matters, but apparently it does to you) I'm only red cuz some dude gave me all the red K in the world years ago to assure that I always stayed red. It's practically the only red K I've ever been given, all I get is green.

Comment

Que bueno saber que hay mas gente en PR que ve su show. El monologo final del viernes le quedo cabron, cuando dio todas esas estadisticas demostrando lo estupidos que son los gringos.
          Originally posted by tito yuca View Post
          Why translate? I said Americans are stupid, which is the same thing Bill Maher (an American) says and PROVES with statistics on the vid I posted. That's not the same as what you and the other dude are doing with those back-and-forth insults. This is supposed to be about boxing. I jumped in when it was a political debate (I didn't help to start it, like you said), but y'all are taking it way to personally and going about it in an immature and disrespectful (not to mention racist) way. Also (and not that it matters, but apparently it does to you) I'm only red cuz some dude gave me all the red K in the world years ago to assure that I always stayed red. It's practically the only red K I've ever been given, all I get is green.
          Ok, quit trying to sugar coat it, you know as well as I do that the context in which you used the word "Gringo" was derogatory. And the word doesn't translate to "Americans". Your remarks target one specific ethnicity. That's why you wrote it in Spanish. Now get the hell outta my thread.

Comment

• Why do people keep bringing this up?

Comment

**** is up with this? Ban these two dudes immediately, these fools make their fellow PRican and Mexicans look bad with remarks like these.
              si piensa hablar mierda de mi patria, se puede mamar un buen pingo

Comment

• Originally posted by Perro View Post
                Ok, quit trying to sugar coat it, you know as well as I do that the context in which you used the word "Gringo" was derogatory. And the word doesn't translate to "Americans". Your remarks target one specific ethnicity. That's why you wrote it in Spanish. Now get the hell outta my thread.
                all the ricans on the island call american people "gringos", even the ones that vote for statehood every 4 years. there's nothing racist about that in our country, and you shouldn't be one criticizing racism after the crap you replied to ch@mpbox

Comment

• Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
                  all the ricans on the island call american people "gringos", even the ones that vote for statehood every 4 years. there's nothing racist about that in our country, and you shouldn't be one criticizing racism after the crap you replied to ch@mpbox
                  You get outta my thread too!

Comment

• you should stop bumping your thread.you points prostituta.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha-Omega View Post
                      you should stop bumping your thread.you points prostituta.
                      lol, I ain't these fools hi-jacked my **** with some wack ass political bull****, I'm just trying to take my **** back... Slowly ignoring these argument baiting mofos...

Comment

Working...
                      X