No announcement yet.

Mexico, 22 vs Puerto Rico, 41 - Lets name the Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by powerpug View Post
    There's no point in arguing who's better...Latino's are the proudest people on Earth..No Puerto Rican or Mexican is going to admit the other has the better fighters...I'm Puerto Rican and I love Puerto Rico and if Mexicans have the same kind of pride I do, then I have nothing but respect for Mexico and it's boxers. The truth is, both countries have given us some of the best fighters the world has seen and this rivarly will never cease.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
      LIKE I WAS SAYING!!! If they were part of the U.S. and getting the help PR gets. It would be no fucking contest.
      Hello little boy,
      When you go to school you will learn that Puerto Rico has chosen and voted for its political status. We do what we want and we are happy to be part of America or we would not have voted to be.
      We are not sneaking over from other countries and when we get here brag about how great the country we just snuck out of is.

Comment

• Originally posted by dondi330 View Post
        Hello little boy,
        When you go to school you will learn that Puerto Rico has chosen and voted for its political status. We do what we want and we are happy to be part of America or we would not have voted to be.
        We are not sneaking over from other countries and when we get here brag about how great the country we just snuck out of is.
        Well look who it is .

Comment

There's no point in arguing who's better...Latino's are the proudest people on Earth..No Puerto Rican or Mexican is going to admit the other has the better fighters...I'm Puerto Rican and I love Puerto Rico and if Mexicans have the same kind of pride I do, then I have nothing but respect for Mexico and it's boxers. The truth is, both countries have given us some of the best fighters the world has seen and this rivarly will never cease.
          true there no reason in arguing because the ratio of people to champions is a blowout in prs favor. no seriously though these arguments are sometimes destructive and immature but these heated rivalries are what make boxing so exciting. i respect mexican boxing and anyone who doesnt has little knowledge of boxing history but we are having a discussion on the topic so im giving my opinion which happens to be backed by facts

Comment

• Originally posted by Gift Of Gab View Post
            Cuba will **** on everyone if they ever go pro. They have fantastic athletes, not just boxers. They are in the top 5 in amateur wrestling every year, Gamboa, Lara and Memo are coming up; there are a ton of baseball players from there too.
            They will be as competitive as the others and thats it....You might not believe it but there is nothing magical in the Cuban water. The reason the dominate in amateur sports is because they don't classify their athletes who have been in a sport for over 10 years as a Professional.
            Everyone else in the world sends their REAL amatuers.
            If they ever go pro is a funny ass statement...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by HarlemDavidson View Post
              LOLZZZ..Didnt take long for the black guy to show up and talk **** about something that's none of his business... Do me a favor and shut the **** up when i'm in the movies

Comment

LOLZZZ..Didnt take long for the black guy to show up and talk **** about something that's none of his business... Do me a favor and shut the **** up when i'm in the movies
                !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HarlemDavidson View Post
                  a lot of blacks live in pr, that's why they're so much better than mexico
                  As I needed more evidence that NSB has gone ******ed!!!!!!

Comment

Hello little boy,
                    Co sigN!!!!!!!!!

Comment

They will be as competitive as the others and thats it....You might not believe it but there is nothing magical in the Cuban water. The reason the dominate in amateur sports is because they don't classify their athletes who have been in a sport for over 10 years as a Professional.
                      Everyone else in the world sends their REAL amatuers.
                      If they ever go pro is a funny ass statement...lol
                      No **** ,Einstein. If given the professional trainers, strength and conditioning coaches, nutritionists that world-class professional athletes recieve, don't you think they will be a notch above everyone else? They are talented enough to hang with the big dogs already. Talent is the key word there.

Comment

Working...
                      X