No announcement yet.

Mexico, 22 vs Puerto Rico, 41 - Lets name the Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
    He may of been born but he wasn't raised in the U.S. HE REPRESENTS MEXICO & not the U.S.
    You think he was getting the nice U.S. benefits while living in TJ?
    How hard is it for you to understand that?
    margarito lives in mexico because he chooses to.
    if a black man is born in california and then moves to mexico when he is 2 years old does that make him mexican?

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
      margarito lives in mexico because he chooses to.
      if a black man is born in california and then moves to mexico when he is 2 years old does that make him mexican?
      You do realize Tonys parents are Mexican citizens right?
      You do realize that alone qualifies him for dual citizenship right?

Now kindly, stuff it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelon Psyclone View Post
        You do realize Tonys parents are Mexican citizens right?
        You do realize that alone qualifies him for dual citizenship right?

Now kindly, stuff it.
        first of all... mind your buisness.i know margarito is mexican but a bunch of other mexicans said that oscar and vargas could not be counted as mexican because they are mexican american i'm just pointing out that so is margarito

Comment

first of all... mind your buisness.i know margarito is mexican but a bunch of other mexicans said that oscar and vargas could not be counted as mexican because they are mexican american i'm just pointing out that so is margarito
          Oscar has dual citizenship, yes, but he only filed for dual citizenship just before the Vargas fight.

Margarito was born in LA and was moved to Mexico as a small child. Both of his parents are Mexican. He was raised in Mexico, still lives in Mexico, pays Mexican taxes and has citizenship in Mexico. He is Mexican.

While Oscar is technically Mexican, the fact that he lives in Puerto Rico VOIDS his status completely, he's a freakin SELLOUT! that fishnet wearing Gaylord ****er. Puerto Ricans, you can have him.

Vargas is just a Chicano.

Comment

Mind my business?

This is a public domain.

You're also trying to imply that Margarito isn't Mexican, when in fact he is.

You had no idea about dual citizenship.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelon Psyclone View Post
              Mind my business?

This is a public domain.

You're also trying to imply that Margarito isn't Mexican, when in fact he is.

You had no idea about dual citizenship.
              yes this is a public domain but if you would have read the prior post you would of known that i was not trying to imply that margarito is not mexican but the oscar and vargas are mexican
              who didn't know about dual citizenship? see there you go assuming **** again thats why i told you to mind your buisness

Comment

yes this is a public domain but if you would have read the prior post you would of known that i was not trying to imply that margarito is not mexican but the oscar and vargas are mexican
                who didn't know about dual citizenship? see there you go assuming **** again thats why i told you to mind your buisness

You're such a liar.

Comment

• So what's the count?

Comment

**** it even if your half mexican your still mexican
                    i'm such a liar

Comment

• Originally posted by Puas View Post
                      So what's the count?
                      u should do it man u started the thread

Comment