Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kimbo Slice Ken Shamrock Weigh-In (plus melee lol)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kimbo Slice Ken Shamrock Weigh-In (plus melee lol)

Dont forget to tune in tonight 9pm. on CBS

I don't like MMA and probably wont watch but I will root for Ken just because thats bull****. Thats one thing i never see in MMA or not enough is respect. Ken is a MMA legend and Kimbo turned his back to him showing a sign of disrespect. Young people may love that but to me fighting is a lot about respect and that makes me upset to see.

Comment

NSB=Non Stop Boxing. There is an MMA section...

Comment

Originally posted by checkmania View Post
        I don't like MMA and probably wont watch but I will root for Ken just because thats bull****. Thats one thing i never see in MMA or not enough is respect. Ken is a MMA legend and Kimbo turned his back to him showing a sign of disrespect. Young people may love that but to me fighting is a lot about respect and that makes me upset to see.
        Ur blaming Kimbo for that!?

Comment

enough, holy ****, I dont care about a crude street fighter fighting a shot old old man. I would much rather watch two very exciting prospects work their way up the ladder and watch two exciting 154lb fighters fighting for a interim WBC title.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
            Ur blaming Kimbo for that!?
            Why wouldn't I. It's clear that Kimbo wouldn't face up and show his fighter respect.

Comment

haha yea dude Kimbo's got a big ego for accomplishing ****... how this dude is popular is beyond me

Comment

Isnt ken shamrock like 60 yrs old. I remember watchin him when i was a little kid. Looks like Kimbos doing the Calzaghe. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by checkmania View Post
                  Its for show! Relax!

Comment

KIMBO VS SHAMROCK was canceled just now

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2008/10/4...ured-tonight-s

Comment

Working...
                    X