Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quartey to Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bob of coarse his going to say that only business to him forest gets his shot Ike don't strictly business.Ike won forest threw a lot of punches none hurt Ike

Comment

Ike should get a few warm up fights and try for one of the LMW titles, I doubt Forrest will give Ike a fight unless he holds another belt as most people think Ike won.

Comment

Originally posted by DavrosPremuleas View Post
        Ike should get a few warm up fights and try for one of the LMW titles, I doubt Forrest will give Ike a fight unless he holds another belt as most people think Ike won.
        Go McLaren!

Comment

Im one of em, i had Bazooka Ike a Clear winner in that fight!

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
            Im one of em, i had Bazooka Ike a Clear winner in that fight!
            Yeah i had Ike winning as well, I would like to see him get a title at light middleweight and then try and unify against forrest

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
              Go McLaren!
              you like McLaren then, I was always a fan of Williams ever since Hill joined in 1993, there going through bad times at the moment.

Comment

you like McLaren then, I was always a fan of Williams ever since Hill joined in 1993, there going through bad times at the moment.
                I don't know anything about it really... I just know that I like the McLaren F1 street car, and have kind of been following it for the last few years. The first team that I remember supporting were Mika Hakinnen and David Coulthard, so I've been around for at least a little while.

This was when the least popular NASCAR driver was driving for your BMW Williams team... none other than Juan Pablo Montoya.

Comment

YES!
                  Bazooka Quartey is one of my favorite fighters.

He had no right fighting at 160 when he fought Wright. Hes not a middleweight.

Who is there at 154? Two champions are Phillips and Forrest. Quartey already beat Phillips and was robbed against Forrest. Quartey can deffnately hang at 154.

also this is assuming his lay off hasnt affected him much.

Comment

Originally posted by Gato2012 View Post
                    YES!
                    Bazooka Quartey is one of my favorite fighters.

He had no right fighting at 160 when he fought Wright. Hes not a middleweight.

Who is there at 154? Two champions are Phillips and Forrest. Quartey already beat Phillips and was robbed against Forrest. Quartey can deffnately hang at 154.

also this is assuming his lay off hasnt affected him much.
                    i hope he comes back after lay off.
                    he was robbed against forest.
                    pay to see Ike before forest noting against forest just Ike more exciting to watch.
                    as for the fight with winky id say he was only doing it for the money

Comment

the forrest fight was pure robbery, man, i was shocked.

Comment

Working...
                      X