Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paul Williams: "Im gonna travel back in time to fight prime Roy Jones Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep this thread alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Why was H-towntexan banned?
      PR cats made a bait thread, Htown took the bait and said some racist **** that got him banned.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
        PR cats made a bait thread, Htown took the bait and said some racist **** that got him banned.
        These days I dont know whose worse, the mexicans or the pr's...

Comment

These days I dont know whose worse, the mexicans or the pr's...
          Neither. It's the boat buyer cocksuckers. They were in grave danger of losin their crybaby crown to the Cotto stans, but they rallied wit a vengeance.

Comment

Neither. It's the boat buyer cocksuckers. They were in grave danger of losin their crybaby crown to the Cotto stans, but they rallied wit a vengeance.
            Nonsense. There are far more Hispanic buttsuckers than *****s. The *****s are actually few and far between. They are comprised of who? Horus and Flawless?

If anything, its the floyd haters that make more noise about Floyd than his huggers.

But as a Floyd fan, the *****s really make me sick.

Comment

Nonsense. There are far more Hispanic buttsuckers than *****s. The *****s are actually few and far between. They are comprised of who? Horus and Flawless?

If anything, its the floyd haters that make more noise about Floyd than his huggers.

But as a Floyd fan, the *****s really make me sick.
              There's an army on both sides D. That's the lone redeemin quality of the repetitive **** threads on Mr boat buyer homey; they bring out the ***** in people my ******. Opinions, pos or neg, run so strongly on him, all you gotta do is skim thru a thread on him and you'll find out quick who you can take seriously and who not to.

Comment

Yeah he wont need a time machine to get back, RJJ would smack his ass clear through the vacuum of space and time and hell probably end up somewhere in the distant future.

Comment

There's an army on both sides D. That's the lone redeemin quality of the repetitive **** threads on Mr boat buyer homey; they bring out the ***** in people my ******. Opinions, pos or neg, run so strongly on him, all you gotta do is skim thru a thread on him and you'll find out quick who you can take seriously and who not to.
                  Yea, I try to stay out of it for the most part..

Originally posted by Kalion View Post
                  Yeah he wont need a time machine to get back, RJJ would smack his ass clear through the vacuum of space and time and hell probably end up somewhere in the distant future.
                  You just earned yourself some green k, sir.

Comment

Yea, I try to stay out of it for the most part..

You just earned yourself some green k, sir.
                    Word. Durin bored times, like now, NSB is aight.

Comment

After fighting Roy, I say he goes back to fight several others, ultimately stopping to 1941 to fight SRR.

Comment

Working...
                      X