Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF Mosley won that fight, LET GOD STRIKE ME DEAD!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
    Hugely in favor of Mosley. I believe Lederman and Merchant both scored it 8-3 prior to the 12th.
    that is terrible scoring, Hbo are very biased

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
      I had plentyof money on the fight, to pay plenty of attention. Ive watched so many fights its sad,if Mosley won, fire the bullet. Ive seen so many fights its sad. The ref ****ed up so many times, I think the fix was in. I mean how many other fighters do you see, let the ref see hit on the hip and break the rules? Mosley lead with his head for 8 rounds. I also counted 8 rounds to 4 for Mayorga. You dont win a fight by backing up and being defenseive. I also rewatched the 12th, the round was OVER. It wasa 10-8 round for Mosley. So it was a close fight but Mayorga won by a point.

If you put your cash on Mayorga, then yeah, someone needs to strike you dead. Ricardo and Shane could fight 300 times, and Mayorga wouldn't win once.

As for scoring it the way you did....you're apparently incapable of non-bias scoring when you have a stake in the match yourself. Granted, it was tough to score for a novice, but to score it nearly opposite of what it should've been is simply wishful thinking on your part.

Hope you didn't lose too much, but I have a hard time feeling sorry for you, betting against Mosely in this one. That was sheer lunacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickman View Post
        If you put your cash on Mayorga, then yeah, someone needs to strike you dead. Ricardo and Shane could fight 300 times, and Mayorga wouldn't win once.

As for scoring it the way you did....you're apparently incapable of non-bias scoring when you have a stake in the match yourself. Granted, it was tough to score for a novice, but to score it nearly opposite of what it should've been is simply wishful thinking on your part.

Hope you didn't lose too much, but I have a hard time feeling sorry for you, betting against Mosely in this one. That was sheer lunacy.
        I Had real money on Mosley and i had Mayorga up.
        I think judging by the split in the forum and between sky and hbo we can say it was a close fight

Comment

I'm fiendin to see it. Cats are really dishin out mixed reviews of this ****.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
            I'm fiendin to see it. Cats are really dishin out mixed reviews of this ****.
            Was that kinda fight, ugly scrappy and messy Shane looked dicouraged and old, Mayorga a bit less recless than usual but for me Ricardo was up untill the stoppage which was a peach!

Comment

It wasn't close, though I can see how an inexpert judge might think it was. At most, before the 12th, no matter how bias you were, you could've given Mayorga 5 rounds. At most. That means, best case scenario for Mayorga, going into the 12 it was already 104 / 105 Mosely. With the 12th counted as a 10-7, yo have 111 to 115, and that's best case scenario. Personally, I could only give Mayorga 4 rounds, and one of those was kind of a gift. I was glad to see the KO happen, to take it out of the hands of often blind and bias judges.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickman View Post
                It wasn't close, though I can see how an inexpert judge might think it was. At most, before the 12th, no matter how bias you were, you could've given Mayorga 5 rounds. At most. That means, best case scenario for Mayorga, going into the 12 it was already 104 / 105 Mosely. With the 12th counted as a 10-7, yo have 111 to 115, and that's best case scenario. Personally, I could only give Mayorga 4 rounds, and one of those was kind of a gift. I was glad to see the KO happen, to take it out of the hands of often blind and bias judges.
                Inexpert? Well like i said theres plenty of guys who really know there **** saying ,Mayorga was up. the Sky team are usually good and they had him up for example.

Ur right tho the Ko makes it all irrelevent! And what a KO it was

Comment

I believe only one judge had it for mayorga.. When you look at the numbers Mayorga didn't really land much of anything while shane landed 30% of his power punches. I don't see how you could give it to Mayorga...Dude missed so much it was pathetic.

Comment

Mayorga barely landed anything, he got dominated by pure clean punches by Shane, and got KTFO like i predicted

Comment

Mosley won the fight and even if he was saved by the bell he would of lost because of the 2 knockdowns. The problem was no way was mayorga getting up from that left hook and being saved by the bell was off.

Comment

Working...
                      X