No announcement yet.

Arslan on the way to the hospital!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arslan on the way to the hospital!

At the end of the german transmission from the great card in Hamburg tonight, the commentator said that Arslan was on his way to the hospital.

I hope it's nothing serious and perhaps only treatment of his wounds. I must say that the footagge from the dressingroom showed a completely spent man who could barely sit as the doc checked him.

They are always taking you to hospital if you got KO'd, at least in US.

I suppose after such a harsh fight he will likely spend a day or two in Hospital, just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post

I suppose after such a harsh fight he will likely spend a day or two in Hospital, just in case.
      Whoa, BB still posts here. Whats up man?

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post

It's not usual over here. As I said Arslan looked completely spent in the dressingroom. I hope they just take him to the hospital as a precaution or treatment of his cuts.

I'll check for updates on the german sites.

Comment

Nothing to worry about. His lower lip suffered from a cut, that's why there was so much blood on his face. The ring doctor explained that it looked far more serious than it actually was.

Comment

The latest out of Germany is that Arslan indeed was taken to hospital for treatment of his lower lip. It was cut so bad that he could not speak.

Comment

Originally posted by BatTheMan View Post
              At the end of the german transmission from the great card in Hamburg tonight, the commentator said that Arslan was on his way to the hospital.

I hope it's nothing serious and perhaps only treatment of his wounds. I must say that the footagge from the dressingroom showed a completely spent man who could barely sit as the doc checked him.
              Arslan is not a spring chicken - he's 37, the same age Joe Louis was when he fought Marciano.

Hopefully he'll be okay.

Comment

The latest out of Germany is that Arslan indeed was taken to hospital for treatment of his lower lip. It was cut so bad that he could not speak.
                Good (not goos as in he cut his lip) at least it wasn't too serious. I think it procedure to take someone to the hospital after they get KO'd anyway or atleast to a get checked up. Getting KO'd is never healthy

Comment

Could it be a broken jaw?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                    Could it be a broken jaw?
                    I doubt it. The cut looked very bad.

Comment

Working...
                    X