Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the worst robbery you've ever seen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali Klitschko vs Lennox Lewis

Vitali was clearly winning the fight 4-2 and the dumbass doctor stopped it....Lewis was hurt and finished, he collapsed onto his stool at the end of the 6th round....Vitali would've brutally KO'd Lewis if the fight had continued.
    Last edited by WLAD OWNS; 09-24-2008, 06:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WLAD OWNS View Post
      Vitali Klitschko vs Lennox Lewis

Vitali was clearly winning the fight 4-2 and the dumbass doctor stopped it....Lewis was hurt and finished, he collapsed onto his stool at the end of the 6th round....Vitali would've brutally KO'd Lewis if the fight had continued.
      That's correct.

But even if it were stopped, those cuts were not caused by legal punches - Lewis headbutted him in the second round, and later rubbed the laces of his gloves into Vitali's face.

Vitali should have won by TD.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
        The worst robbery will forever be Pernell Whitaker vs JLR. JLR who didn't win ONE round and wasn't even competitive...got the win. How crazy is that?! No robbery can match that.
        Not accurate, there's been worse.

Juan Coggi-Eder Gonzalez 1 was worse.

Did Jose Luis Ramirez, in reality, get knocked out or DQ'd THREE TIMES in one round yet somehow officially won the fight??

Coggi did.
        Last edited by Thread Stealer; 09-25-2008, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WLAD OWNS View Post
          Vitali Klitschko vs Lennox Lewis

are you suggesting the referee should of let him continue with that eye ??

Lewis was starting to adjust to the fight it took him how many rounds to wake up and realise he was in a real fight but Lewis was coming on strong before the fight was stopped he was finding his uppercut etc it was a matter of time before Vitali started to fade

Comment

• Originally posted by Tunney View Post
            What was the worst robbery you've ever seen?

For me it was Tiberi vs. Toney, where Toney basically did nothing but try to escape from Tiberi's relentless pressure the whole fight, yet still he won on the scorecards.

And the Santa Cruz vs. Casamayor was another bad one.
            no way in hell you can call Tiberi vs. Toney a robbery. too many times a nobody does better than expected and people start thinking he's winning the fight. that fight was extremely close as almost every round could have gone either way. I think I had it a draw and Toney winning with the point deduction (they took some bull**** point from Tiberi between rounds I believe).

my answer is Urango-Ben Rabah. I only saw it once live, but Ben Rabah won 10 rounds and LOST a UNANIMOUS DECISION. that would be like giving Holyfield the win in the first Lewis fight (which was ruled a draw).

Comment

• Originally posted by Tunney View Post
              That's correct.

But even if it were stopped, those cuts were not caused by legal punches - Lewis headbutted him in the second round, and later rubbed the laces of his gloves into Vitali's face.

Vitali should have won by TD.
              L M ****ING A O

This is going in my sig forever

Comment

• Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
                no way in hell you can call Tiberi vs. Toney a robbery. too many times a nobody does better than expected and people start thinking he's winning the fight. that fight was extremely close as almost every round could have gone either way. I think I had it a draw and Toney winning with the point deduction (they took some bull**** point from Tiberi between rounds I believe).

my answer is Urango-Ben Rabah. I only saw it once live, but Ben Rabah won 10 rounds and LOST a UNANIMOUS DECISION. that would be like giving Holyfield the win in the first Lewis fight (which was ruled a draw).
                are you crazy Tiberi was the clear winner Toney won 4 rounds at the most he was knackered after the 2nd round and Tiberi was all over him for the rest of the fight it was a blatant robbery

overrated Toney got lucky against Rahman aswell another fight he should of lost along with his fights to McCallum 1+2

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrible... View Post
                  are you crazy Tiberi was the clear winner Toney won 4 rounds at the most he was knackered after the 2nd round and Tiberi was all over him for the rest of the fight it was a blatant robbery

overrated Toney got lucky against Rahman aswell another fight he should of lost along with his fights to McCallum 1+2
                  I had Toney losing to Rahman 115-113 but not to Tiberi. Just because a guy is swarming and throwing doesn't mean he's being effective. Toney was landing plenty of shots on the guy and clearly the better punches.

You probably thought Castillo beat Mayweather if you thought Tiberi beat Toney.

Here's a clue, bud. Shots to the shoulder don't count as scoring blows. You're supposed to count head and body shots. Just a tip for the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
                    I had Toney losing to Rahman 115-113 but not to Tiberi. Just because a guy is swarming and throwing doesn't mean he's being effective. Toney was landing plenty of shots on the guy and clearly the better punches.

You probably thought Castillo beat Mayweather if you thought Tiberi beat Toney.

Here's a clue, bud. Shots to the shoulder don't count as scoring blows. You're supposed to count head and body shots. Just a tip for the future.

Tiberi beat him i scored the fight and yes Tiberi hit gloves some of the time which i did not score but he was all over Toney like a rash he outworked him outhuscled him i feel sorry for you of you think Tiberi did'nt deserve to win that fight the only reason it was closer because if a bull**** point deduction

i did not think Castillo beat PBF infact i was bemused by how Merchant was making it out to be something it was'nt

Comment

• I thought Tiberi won that fight clearly as well, even with the point deduction, he may not have been landing flush all the time but he was doing much more than Toney who was gassed after about 3 or 4 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X