Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Double Standards? Haye needs a fight before Klitschko? But Pavlik Doesn't before Joe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QuCongee View Post
    Hahahhahaa
    Both Pvlik and Calzaghe are accumulation type punchers.

Abraham is a one punch, puncher.

Calzaghe is heavier so i give him the edge in power.

Comment

Originally posted by roundingace View Post
      Because Calzaghe wanted him. How much more clear can I be you ****ing moron. JC wanted it, Pav wanted it, the public wants it, boxing wants it - what the **** don't you get???
      get out while you can. trust me, there is no hope. he is a douchebag. and I'm not saying that to make fun of him cuz I don't just throw words out to insult ppl, but he is the exact definition of a douchebag.

Comment

Originally posted by bsrizpac View Post
        Too late. Apparently some Yank kicked you in the teeth and raped your dog when you were young. You apparently have yet to get over it.

Just take a passport and come visit us. Then you can act all macho over here. It'll be fun. You'll be shocked as you see that in real life, no one is getting mad or angry at you, just laughing at how insecure and pathetic you really are.
        Im sorry you were raped......I didnt know.

Didnt know Yanks liked raping dogs........but you said it.

Being told Im mad and angry by a guy who spends his entire time on his forum following me to insult me.

Comment

Too late. Apparently some Yank kicked you in the teeth and raped your dog when you were young. You apparently have yet to get over it.

Just take a passport and come visit us. Then you can act all macho over here. It'll be fun. You'll be shocked as you see that in real life, no one is getting mad or angry at you, just laughing at how insecure and pathetic you really are.
          characteristics of a douchebag.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
            here starts the never ending circle of stupidity. for fear of losing my level of IQ I will ignore you.
            You're right, losing any more of your IQ could be disastrous.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
              get out while you can. trust me, there is no hope. he is a douchebag. and I'm not saying that to make fun of him cuz I don't just throw words out to insult ppl, but he is the exact definition of a douchebag.
              Ohhhh ****, he's bringing out the big guns now. Hitting me where it hurts. Douuuuchebaaaeeeg

Comment

Originally posted by QuCongee View Post
                Hahahhahaa
                While I dont neccesarily agree that Calzaghe is a harder puncher.......how many Super Middleweights has Pavlik KOed?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Im sorry you were raped......I didnt know.

Didnt know Yanks liked raping dogs........but you said it.

Being told Im mad and angry by a guy who spends his entire time on his forum following me to insult me.
                  You spend your time thinking of ways to insult and troll Americans.

Thinking I'm following YOU is more proof of how insecure and sad you are. Get some friends. Maybe they can teach you some interesting comebacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Ohhhh ****, he's bringing out the big guns now. Hitting me where it hurts. Douuuuchebaaaeeeg
                    It's sad that you don't even realize what a ****ing lame nerd you are. Talking to yourself and laughing at your own bull**** lame ass ****in jokes. Damn son, you are a sorry mother****er.

Comment

You spend your time thinking of ways to insult and troll Americans.

Thinking I'm following YOU is more proof of how insecure and sad you are. Get some friends. Maybe they can teach you some interesting comebacks.
                      Every thread i post on.......you arrive to insult me. I think thats more indicative of your insecurity, dont you?

I certainly wont be taking lessons from you......."douchebag".

Comment

Working...
                      X