Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you prefer a boxing clinic or toe to toe battle?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The mix of both. But if i had too choose toe to toe no doubt. Ill ask you guys what's more memorable when floyd fought gatti or gatti vs ward? The toe to toe fight not the clinic

Comment

i'd say in between........i love watching a boxing clinic because it takes so much skill and discipline just to be able to do that........i appreciate it unlike most who'd call it boring

toe to toe is always good tho........thats down right exciting

i'd vote for both

Comment

I prefer masterful boxing, especially when the fighter has power. I like toe to toe battles as well, but nothing is more interesting then seeing a boxer use his advantages and out box his opponent that has only one way of winning(a knockout).

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
          The mix of both. But if i had too choose toe to toe no doubt. Ill ask you guys what's more memorable when floyd fought gatti or gatti vs ward? The toe to toe fight not the clinic
          Ali vs Foreman or Holyfield vs Bowe, which fight is more memorable

Comment

hw division: toe to toe battle
            every other division: boxing clinic

but I like both if they are excuted properly. though for the hw division, I don't ever like to see a boxing clinic. that just defeats the whole purpose of that division which is to see the most powerful punchers in the world use their arsenal at its fullest potential.
            Last edited by -Swizzy-; 09-20-2008, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Enjoy Toe to Toe appreciate Boxing Clinics much more

Comment

I usually enjoy the boxing clinics more, but this argument depends on many variables,for example: some unskilled fighters have to go toe to toe, some light punchers have to box smart, that's why I like power-boxers who could outbox a better puncher and if you press the action you just get k.o.

Comment

i like fights with a bit of both

Comment

toe-to-toe:
                    morales-barrera
                    JLC-corrales

boxing clinic:
                    PBF-baldomir
                    winky-trinidad

i would prefere a toe-to-toe battle, as a fan i would be thrilled by the excitement that it brings to me unlike when it is a boxing clinic it will seem predictable on who will win the fight.

although i wouldnt mind seeing a boxing clinic if two fighters come into the fight and theres n clear-cut favorite, then one fighter displays a boxing lesson on his opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless. View Post
                      Ali vs Foreman or Holyfield vs Bowe, which fight is more memorable
                      Bigger fight was ali vs foreman but bowe vs holyfield was better

Comment

Working...
                      X