Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye Bails on Kevin Johnson, JD Chapman Now in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
    haye should be fighting someone like Meehan or Dimitrenko to get him ready for Klitschko. Those 2 are the closest in size and fighting style to wlad that there is in the hw division right now and Haye would be well prepared for wlad if he beat 1 of those 2.
    too big of a risk, he wants easier fights so he doesnt spoil his payday with Wlad

Comment

Hypejob Haye is a punk ass *****

He bails on feather fisted pretender Johnson and now he wants to fight JD "The American bum" Chapman.

This is very disappointing
      Last edited by WLAD OWNS; 09-15-2008, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WLAD OWNS View Post

He bails on feather fisted pretender Johnson and now he wants to fight JD "The American bum" Chapman.

well, to be fair, chapman has alot more power than johnson and chap isn't a highly touted prospect so if haye gets caught with one of those punches and goes down, his career is over whereas he would still have a chance to revive his career if he lost to Johnson by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by WLAD OWNS View Post

Should he fight 'No talent' Ibragimov? 'Weak Chin' Dimitrenko? 'Never was' Maskaev? 'I'm way in over my head' Povetkin? You see, these guys aren't the ones. Johnson isn't a bad contender, neither is Chambers and Barrett is a decent veteran.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryherbert View Post
            too big of a risk, he wants easier fights so he doesnt spoil his payday with Wlad
            yeah I agree that Dimitrenko is a big risk but I don't think Meehan is. There isn't any other fighter that would better prepare him for wlad.

Comment

a win over monte barret would mean something IMO. Haye seems to be doing an awful lot of dodging in comparison to his massive **** talk.

Comment

If Haye fights Chapman he is a joke.

Chapman is worse than Tomasz Bonin, with a record more padded. (if thats even possible)

Comment

watch this turn out khan vs presscot heavyweight style

Comment

Originally posted by hungryherbert View Post
                    Haye looks very silly now with the big game he was talking,

Haye is all talk, i knew it from the start,
                    4real.....really disappointing.......i thought it was a bad idea from Hayes perspective from the get go.....Johnsons not a good idea especially in your 1st fight at that weight

Comment

Like it or not boxing is much more about business than it is about risk and challenges. David Haye is not about to take a risk and potentially blow a future mega show down with Wlad Klitchko and Samuel Peter. Simple. End of story. Have a great day.

Comment

Working...
                      X