Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had the Option to get a Title Shot in Boxing or to Do ****?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Domain View Post
    she doesnt look that bad just like a regular white girl lol nothing special.
    well your only looking at pics. I've seen and heard her in the flesh (that sounds dirtier then what i mean)

and that's what i mean. she ain't all that.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ406 View Post
      well your only looking at pics. I've seen and heard her in the flesh (that sounds dirtier then what i mean)

and that's what i mean. she ain't all that.
      she is dirty as **** though Imagine Kissing her on the lips and not knowing she did ****? She was licking some ugly ass dirty bald guys butthole and slurping his **** like it tasted like a popsicle lol

***** is filthy.

her folks must be proud.

Comment

Domain

Comment

title shot, and if i win then i get the girls anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
            she is dirty as **** though Imagine Kissing her on the lips and not knowing she did ****? She was licking some ugly ass dirty bald guys butthole and slurping his **** like it tasted like a popsicle lol

***** is filthy.

her folks must be proud.
            dude I ate dinner like 3 hours ago .. can you spare me the details?

Comment

if it's honey wilder i think i'd almost take the *****, but i want the title shot. i've always wanted to have a pro fight, a fight for the title at 160 ( if i can still make 160) would be the ****.

Comment

I'd much rather want the title shot. When I got the title, the money.. The bitches will come beggin' me to **** them.

Comment

Originally posted by filth View Post
                  if it's honey wilder i think i'd almost take the *****, but i want the title shot. i've always wanted to have a pro fight, a fight for the title at 160 ( if i can still make 160) would be the ****.
                  **** I would marry honey wilder! damn that is the type of woman I would never get tired of! She and kay parker were sexy!

Comment

Working...
                  X