Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of these fighters would Kessler beat??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flawless View Post
    WOW, Mundine held a title before. Buster was HW champion once. **** happens
    be nice , flaw.

james had some good skills.

he just wasn't a dedicated fighter.

he loved his food too much like tua.

Comment

I can't say who he would beat (although I'm quite confident in his chances vs Bute, Froch and RJJ) but I can say that he has a good chance of winning against all of them.

Pavlik and Johnson would bring the pressure, Abraham and Tarver can both punch, Dawson and Taylor are both very talented.

All have different styles, it would depend on how Kessler could cope with them.
      He would have to box from a distance against Pavlik and Johnson, outwork Abraham and Tarver over 12 rounds and use his punching power against Dawson and Taylor.
      Hopkins, as long as he has anything left, is always a tough fight for anybody.

Kessler really needs to step up after the Haussler fight. While I'm a fan of him and always will be (about the only Scandinavian top fighter out there), he needs to prove his talent and boxing skill in the ring. The potential is there but it hasn't been put to use just yet.

be nice , flaw.

james had some good skills.

he just wasn't a dedicated fighter.

he loved his food too much like tua.
      Buster wasn't a great champion by any means but I can't believe Flawless compared him with Mundine. Douglas won his title from the undisputed champion who had ran through everybody while Mundine was just handed the 'regular' title.
      Last edited by TheGreatA; 09-14-2008, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
        Sartison did not hurt him, he was faking it. That man has never been hurt in the ring ever, and if anybody tells u different there a damn liar.
        Originally posted by Kessler
        “I had a problem in the sixth due to a body shot,” admitted the 28-year-old. “That made the last six rounds very hard.”
        http://www.thesweetscience.com/boxin...downs-kessler/

Hurt by a Calzaghe body shot

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless View Post
          i know dude i was kiddin, he was rocked in round1 too got real dazed.

Comment

Originally posted by TheManchine View Post

Buster wasn't a great champion by any means but I can't believe Flawless compared him with Mundine. Douglas won his title from the undisputed champion who had ran through everybody while Mundine was just handed the 'regular' title.
            you mean knocking out undefeated , unified champ mike tyson is not the same thing as beating sam soliman for a vacant belt?

Comment

Honestly, I'm not too sure. Guys like Froch and Bute he would probably beat. But I can't say on the others, Kessler hasn't fought guys on that level (Except Calzaghe). He has exceptional talent, but sometimes talent doesn't win everything.

Comment

kessler would beat all of the above

Comment

All of them. Dawson would be a very interesting fight, Pavlik a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by WLAD OWNS View Post
                    This is a multiple choice poll

vote and discuss
                    Kessler beats the entire list.

Other than Calzaghe. No one comes close.

Comment

all of them except johnson and taylor imo

Comment

Working...
                      X