No announcement yet.

Boxings Pathetic Coverage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxings Pathetic Coverage

Has anybody noticed how it's basically impossible to watch a live boxing weigh in, the videos are almost never available after. Finding pictures is a struggle itself. Compare this to mma or other things where the media is all over it. Let's hope boxing steps it up for the fans and makes more hype and weigh ins etc. available.

Boxing died in the US back in the late 80's

be thankfull for the internet

Comment

Originally posted by Jupiter Maximus View Post

Yup, you're right.

Comment

Weigh-ins are boring anyway, only last about 2 minutes, I would like to see live press conferences though, but watching them taped is ok with me.

Comment

what are you talking about? You can find about a hundred different weigh in videos on this site alone! YOu can watch hbo ppv weigh ins at hbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jupiter Maximus View Post

You should be banned for being an idiot. Ive read about 5 of your posts and you have to be one of the worst posters of all time. Boxing died back in the late 80s yet they are doing better than ever before money and numbers wise. As for never finding a weigh in, its not that hard. HBO does weigh ins on their site. If you're not a lazy **** you can find them. As for MMA, does it really even exist. Chuck Liddell fought last week and I didnt even know about it til that saturday.

Comment

Working...
            X