No announcement yet.

Great Fight Card on Sep 27 in Germany

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxing2005 View Post
    Virchis by KO. The man is slow but he is a huge puncher.
    Virchis is going to have to catch Gomez early ala Yanqui Diaz or whatever his real name is. If Virchis just looks for the big shot like McCall did in his two meetings with Gomez, then the results will be the same. Virchis is the hardest puncher in the division since Shavers, but he also isn't cordinated enough or really puts his punches together well enough to fully capitalize on that.

Comment

Originally posted by orltroy View Post
      Virchis is going to have to catch Gomez early ala Yanqui Diaz or whatever his real name is. If Virchis just looks for the big shot like McCall did in his two meetings with Gomez, then the results will be the same. Virchis is the hardest puncher in the division since Shavers, but he also isn't cordinated enough or really puts his punches together well enough to fully capitalize on that.
      Can't argue with that. I think though, that Virchis has a puncher's chance for full 12 rounds. I read about his previous fights, he's been knocking people unconscious, breaking hands, jaws, etc. I think he will catch Gomez at least once or twice during the fight and that should be enough.

Comment

Working...
      X