No announcement yet.

Sultan out for Arreola, Travis Walker in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sultan out for Arreola, Travis Walker in

As reported by Boxin scene Goosen said that Travis Walker vs. Arreola might be a possibility for an IBF eliminator http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=15849. I would much rather see Haye in November vs. Arreola on HBO but guarantee that won't happen. Travis Walker an Arreola would be a very exciting fight, not a show of boxing technique like Sultan vs. Arreola would be however we'd see two dudes landing big bombs on each other and it definitely wouldn't last 10 rounds. Yet again Sutlan vs. Arreola could happen as much as Walker vs. Arreola could, me personally I wanna see two guys throwing huge bombs with probably Walker going down however neither have been down before so who knows.
    Travis Walker
    30.00%
    Chris Arreola
    70.00%

The poll is expired.

Should be exciting, I'm going to favor Arreola. I find it hard to keep my hopes up for any heavyweight who has been stopped in the first round before ever facing any solid competition, although walker's stoppage wasn't the most clear cut.

Comment

Originally posted by adrsan84 View Post
      Should be exciting, I'm going to favor Arreola. I find it hard to keep my hopes up for any heavyweight who has been stopped in the first round before ever facing any solid competition, although walker's stoppage wasn't the most clear cut.
      Walker's stoppage was bull****. Dude got hit but didn't show any signs of going down and was coverin up pretty well and had his wits about him. Can't believe that ref stopped it but hey he avenged it by Knockin the hell out of TJ legitimately and the issue is said and done.

Comment

The stoppage in Walker vs. Wilson I was the worst I've ever seen.

Walker is underrated, I think he'll be a top contender in the years to come.

Comment

i hope there already planning walkers funeral. hes not ready for TRUE heavyweight power!!

Comment

If I were Arreola, I'd do the smart thing here and Duck Ibragimov.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
              The stoppage in Walker vs. Wilson I was the worst I've ever seen.

Walker is underrated, I think he'll be a top contender in the years to come.
              i second that. i think this will be a great fight.

Comment

I don't think Arreola will steam roll over Walker however Walker might not have what it takes to go the distance with Arreola but we've never seen either fighter really tested in the ring before.

Comment

This is a better move than fighting Ibragimov. Sultan makes everyone look bad. Walker's style will be perfect for Arreola. If he can't beat Walker, then Arreola isn't a real contender.

Comment

Walker By Knock Out Round 5 Or 6!!!!!!!!! if He Works On Some Technique. He Already Has The Power!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X