No announcement yet.

Warriors Interested in Sultan Ibragimov-Chris Arreola Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dmaclv View Post
    Arreola's wins are better then Ibragimov's.
    Yeah right...

Comment

Originally posted by SugarK View Post
      L.Whitaker (when he was good)
      I'm sorry but that made me laugh.

Shoulda said

"L.Whitaker (when he ****** less)"

Comment

Originally posted by SugarK View Post
        Arreolas wins are better than Ibragimovs? Arreolas 3 best wins have come against M.Tann,D. Wills,& C.Witherspoon.They don't compare to L.Whitaker (when he was good),Shannon Briggs& Holyfield.I think this fight is a bit soon for Arreola and I like Ibragimov by u12 or very late tko.
        Shannon briggs was old and past his prime... Holyfield was just an old stubborn 43 year old when he took that fight. Sultan Drawed agianst Ray Austin lol. Arreola has been fighting Young tough undefeated figters and propects. Arreola 6 TKO

Comment

I'm sorry but that made me laugh.

Shoulda said

"L.Whitaker (when he ****** less)"

Comment

Yes, and Briggs and Holyfield would still be favored to defeat Witherspoon and Wills,who are terrible.

Comment

Ibragimov truly lost to Austin, but the ref missed the knockdown and called it a slip. Briggs didn't even train for the fight, at all, and Holyfield was ooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllddddddddddddddddddd. But that doesn't mean Sultan doesn't know how to fight, and he is quick and can be tricky. I don't think this is too soon for Arreola, nor do I think he really wins this fight. Great fight for both and the fans would like it, so that means it won't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by dmaclv View Post
                Chazz witherspoon wasn't no joke neither. Arreola should come in a little slimmer then his last fight and he should be set for a TKO 6-7, Arreola's wins are better then Ibragimov's. The main thing is that this fight happen, Sultan easily could say no he wants a lesser opponent to get back on his feet. Sultan could say he wants a bigger purse and so forth, all heavyweight fans want it so make it happen.
                lol,,,,name me some dangerous fighters on arreola's resume and sorry but chazz witherspoon is nothing more than a club fighter with a big name. he hadnt beaten anyone and was given a gift decison over some tomato can ( cant remember his name)

Comment

Working...
                X