• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
    Especially a fat one.....
    corrie was in great shape for a golfer.

he boxed. he golfed. he rugbied.

he's the 2nd greatest athlete in the world next to mundine.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      Well there would be a tug of war on the floor before that.
      Hatton's corner showing Ricky a fresh pint of beer to revive him, while Tua's corner waving a sack of hamburgers to inspire him.
      It would be immovable object versus immovable object.
      The fans would win.
      I think Money May would make a suprise interference, and attack Hatton with a steel chair while he's down. The referee would conveniently miss this, and then the good guys back stage would come to Hatton’s aid to drag Mayweather away, so then Hatton could get Tua with the bear hug and make him tap out.

Comment

I think Money May would make a suprise interference, and attack Hatton with a steel chair while he's down. The referee would conveniently miss this, and then the good guys back stage would come to Hatton’s aid to drag Mayweather away, so then Hatton could get Tua with the bear hug and make him tap out.
        tag team.

the hitman and tuaman vs. big show and money may. who takes it?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          tag team.

the hitman and tuaman vs. big show and money may. who takes it?
          Mayweather isn't cut out for wrestling, Hatton has the better grappling game. But Big Show Vs Tua, I dunno. I could see Big Show boxing from the outside and winning, But i could see Tua getting him with the spear and left hook.

Too hard to call imo.

Comment

We need Roger Mayweather in there saying those mother****as ain't ****.
            And then have Billy Graham whack him over the head with a chair and then rush in to hug Hatton who is still on the floor. Graham would be screaming "I still love you Ricky, while Tua would look confused then ask Graham "Did you get those tattoos in Samoa. My friend Samolican, the Samoan has one just like it."
            Oh the possibilities

Comment

I think he would.

Thoughts?
              IMO tua is a bum != a bad impersonation of mike Tyson !

Comment

Originally posted by garryd View Post
                IMO tua is a bum != a bad impersonation of mike Tyson !
                thanks for the input BUT...... i'd bet you buster douglas wouldn't knock tua the **** out.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  We need Roger Mayweather in there saying those mother****as ain't ****.
                  And then have Billy Graham whack him over the head with a chair and then rush in to hug Hatton who is still on the floor. Graham would be screaming "I still love you Ricky, while Tua would look confused then ask Graham "Did you get those tattoos in Samoa. My friend Samolican, the Samoan has one just like it."
                  Oh the possibilities
                  I would pay PPV for this ****, no joke.

thanks for the input BUT...... i'd bet you buster douglas wouldn't knock tua the **** out.
                  Infact, I would bet Tua would KHTFO.

Comment

Infact, I would bet Tua would KHTFO.
                    possible. i don't know about the buster that fought that night though.

buster was on another level that night in tokyo. he probably could've ud tua that night.

Comment

Ahhhhh…another fantasy bout along the lines of Hearns-Tito, Frazier-Tyson….too tough to call…would ricky even get his arms around Tuaman to clinch?

Comment

Working...
                      X