No announcement yet.

F.ags, seriously, this is how British fans "overhype their fighters"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HappyBoxingFan View Post
    If you don't think Amir Khan had a huge amount of hype then You're the delusional one. WladOwns is a psycho but you would have to be pretty off yourself.
    Yeah, I'm "delusional"... because I never said he DIDN'T have "hype", you stupid ****ing idiot. I didn't even MENTION how much "hype" he had behind him.

I was referring to UK posters on boxing messageboards. Learn to ****ing READ before you post in my threads, slag.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
      Dont get so defensive, it WAS funny.
      It was ****ing hilarious. I just wanna laugh without all this stupid "brit" ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Duke McKenzie_ View Post
        It was ****ing hilarious. I just wanna laugh without all this stupid "brit" ****.
        The only one calling Brits stupid is the Eastern Euro by the name Wlad.

Comment

My apologies.

Wlad owns is a dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
            Just cause a guy gets stopped in 1 round doesnt mean he was overrated. If Prescott dominated him over 5 or 6 rounds and then knocked him out, then okay, he was overrated.

But its highly likely that Khan traines really hard for a comeback fight, wins it, gets a rematch with Prescott, and wins that too.

So lets wait a while before we all jump off the bandwagon people. Its why its SOOO hard to make a buck in boxing, because the fans are SOOOO quick to desert you when you lose.

Khan has a lot of natural ability
            Khan can bounce back. But, as I have always said, he will not be a top fighter due to his chin. I had started to think otherwise a little, then this and I'm back to my old thoughts.

Now he is humbled, I will actually root for him.

Comment

we could s...he he.
              we could maybe... he ho ha ha.
              i want to say that.. pee ha...ha ...hee

Comment

Originally posted by steelhead View Post
                we could s...he he.
                Steelhead, you know from your pms that I'm laughing at least as hard as you.

I'd just like to laugh without all this "brits" crap.

Comment

i'm going to be good!!!... I w.... he he.
                  I w.... ha ha hee. i won't ha he...
                  maybe...ho ha....
                  we could s...he he.
                  Steelhead, you know from your pms that I'm laughing at least as hard as you.

I'd just like to laugh without all this "brits" crap.
                  i unders...tee...hoo he.
                  you know i oppreci...he... hee... au sht

Comment

I wouldn't say British, just the english losers. Case in point being Hatton who was the most hyped boxer in the history of boxing just before Mayweather fight.

Comment

Two ways:

1. A handful of posters say some ****. The majority of people don't. The vast majority of UK posters always said Amir Khan was ****. The vast majority of UK posters always said Audley Harrison was ****.

Fat Yanks take a MINORITY of posters and hype it up to be a majority view in order to belittle another nation.

2. Some UK posters say stuff like "Amir looks okay, reasonable" and a Fat Yank will go "yo,,, ur sayen dat ur boii shud be in da HOF, lamo, bias brit"

A Fat Yank will exaggerate another nation's viewpoint in order to belittle it. (cf. Strawman arguments)

All of these "Brit" threads tonight are just silly and largely foundless.

Me? I'm laughing cos I just cashed in on the chinny ****er.
                      HEY! HEY!!!!!!
                      I wont stand back and let you talk **** about Audley Harrison!

Comment

Working...
                      X