Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Corrales Doesn't Spit out the mouth piece, does he still win the castillo fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

imho it was a good move for chico, he needed those precious seconds at that time, without those secs it would have been a different story

and too bad for castillo he got careless & got nailed...

Comment

all right well I'll just go ahead and throw out Cotto's win against Judah, Trinidad's win against Vargas, and Hatton's win over Lazcano. those are all reversed to losses now

Comment

No. The man did what he had to do to get recovery time. If he didn't, he'da been taken out. Even if he didn't go back down, JLC lands 1 or 2 more big shots after KD #2 and Weeks woulda called it.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevbutler View Post
          Yeah, he was going to get knocked out or stopped if he did not do that. It upsets me that people call that a great comeback. Had he not spit his mouthpiece out and got so much time to recover he would have been out. I still consider that fight a Castillo win, should have been his.
          I agree.

There was also a long count, and Corrales was very shaky when he spit out the mouthpiece. The fight could have been stopped as a TKO or Corrales could have been DQed for repeatedly doing it.

Comment

I think what chico did was smart. You can compare what he did to what a losing basketball team does with 2 minutes left in the 4th. They foul the **** outta the opposing team to stop the clock and allow them a chance to get back into the game.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
              all right well I'll just go ahead and throw out Cotto's win against Judah, Trinidad's win against Vargas, and Hatton's win over Lazcano. those are all reversed to losses now
              That is the dumbest post I have ever read, no because cotto could have accidently been punching judah in the dick. And it was obvious to anyone watching the Corrales/castillo fight that corrales cheated. You're a ****ing idiot.

Comment

Working...
              X