No announcement yet.

Sergei Dzinziruk vs. Joel Julio on Oct. 18 in Germany

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergei Dzinziruk vs. Joel Julio on Oct. 18 in Germany

According to Universum, WBO junior middleweight champion Sergei Dzinziruk (35-0, 22KOs) will face mandatory challenger Joel "Love Child" Julio (34-1, 31KOs) on October 18 in Germany. Universum won the right to promote the bout on Thursday in Puerto Rico. [details]

Should be a decent fight , to bad it wont be shown in the states.

Comment

Interesting how The Ring ****zine still ranks Dzinziruk lower than Alcine...

Alcine was KOed by Santos, a fighter Dzinziruk defeated.

Comment

Julio better be busy and think knockout. He also better be in better shape than his last fight.

Comment

I think Dzinziruk will win.

Comment

wow this should be a great fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Finally Dzinziruk gets to fight someone decent since he defeated santos.

Comment

I'd really like to know why Julio would turn down his other title fight for not only a tougher fight, but less money as well.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                  I'd really like to know why Julio would turn down his other title fight for not only a tougher fight, but less money as well.
                  interim wbc title aka worthless piece o ****. he would still have to fight the mora/forrest winner to get the real title. anyway now he's gonna lose to dizzy by decision. book it.

Comment

I hope the winner gets to unify with Daniel Santos!!! Then we will have perhaps a true 154 champion.

Comment

Working...
                    X