Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Winky would destroy Calzaghe???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think it's likely Calzaghe's workrate would break that guard ever so slightly allowing a few shot to pass through combine that with Winky's inactivity at 170 and low workrate Calzaghe would box his way to a ud in a boring fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
      I don't think it's likely Calzaghe's workrate would break that guard ever so slightly allowing a few shot to pass through combine that with Winky's inactivity at 170 and low workrate Calzaghe would box his way to a ud in a boring fight.
      Yep, That's a perfect analogy IMO.

Comment

Winky isn't elusive, he just covers up well. Calzaghe is actually a very accurate puncher and would rain blows down on Winky's guard all night. In the end it would tell. Winky also can't keep calzaghe off him with his jab, Calzaghe is the bigger, stronger, faster man. Calzaghe wins easily.

Comment

How many times did you pick against winky or thought winky really lost??? I wouldn't suprise me if winky beat joe. Plus you gotta land to be more effective in a fight!! winky would land the flusher shots then hoe i mean joe.

Comment

I got ssm up cuz he is dope and is going to kick mayorgas ass!

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
              I don't think so..

Winky was bloated at 170 against Hopkins, and a Calzaghe fight would only be 2 pounds lower, or maybe 5 pounds higher depending what they make it at. I think Calzaghes workrate would win it.
              Yeah.

Oh hey, that's a great sig, btw. I ****ing love Clapton. Just wondering, how much would it cost for you to do me a sig of another guitar god (John Frusciante)

As much as I adore Duran, I'm a restless **** when it comes to things like this.

Comment

winky definately mentioned this in how to beat calzaghe thread. should add a poll. hes better fighter and performed much better then calz did against bhop.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
                  Oh hey, that's a great sig, btw. I ****ing love Clapton. Just wondering, how much would it cost for you to do me a sig of another guitar god (John Frusciante)
                  Thanks, I got Ryn0 to make it I was busy making other sigs (I made sigs for Precision, DanielTurcotte3 and iBox4Real)

But, I'm gunna take a break from making sigs for a while now. Sorry bro

Comment

When is the last time Winky "destroyed" anybody?

I think it would a very close, awkward and difficult fight to score. Joe is the fresher of the two. He might be able to outwork Winky for a dec..

Comment

Originally posted by abadger View Post
                      I think you are all on crack. Calzaghe's speed and workrate would overwhelm Winky. I doubt calzaghe would stop him, but it would be a very one-sided fight.
                      Originally posted by T-97 View Post
                      I don't think so..

Winky was bloated at 170 against Hopkins, and a Calzaghe fight would only be 2 pounds lower, or maybe 5 pounds higher depending what they make it at. I think Calzaghes workrate would win it.
                      I agree with these guys

Comment

Working...
                      X