• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    Duffed up?
    Beat up basically

Comment

Originally posted by azza View Post
      Yeah, You just proved my point, Definately a **** poster ... And a liar.

If your gonna try talking about boxing with boxing fans, Back up what you say and be prepared for people to disagree.

As for nobody liking me, Ill let you think that, Mr. Popular!
      I held it down...the only reason why your still posting is because you caught feelings. Thats ok, i knew some feelings would get hurt in this thread so i came prepared for the weak

Here you go son...wipe away them tears

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
        I held it down...the only reason why your still posting is because you caught feelings. Thats ok, i knew some feelings would get hurt in this thread so i came prepared for the weak

Here you go son...wipe away them tears
        Yeah, Great ... So original, Aren't you a creative little cluster ****?

I have no feelings whatsoever towards Joe Calzaghe, I have no interest in watching him fight and for the most part i agree about his punching technique, Its ****, So hurt my feelings? Think not.

I do however get agitated when i have to read uneducated misinformed bollocks from a waste of sperm like yourself.

Comment

Calzaghe is (a little) past his prime but that's not the reason he slaps. He does that to protect his hands. Watch his earlier fights if you disagree with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Pazuzu View Post
            Lets talk about somthing else.
            I prefer shaved vagina's over unshaved vagina's.

Comment

Originally posted by azza View Post
              Yeah, Great ... So original, Aren't you a creative little cluster ****?

I have no feelings whatsoever towards Joe Calzaghe, I have no interest in watching him fight and for the most part i agree about his punching technique, Its ****, So hurt my feelings? Think not.

I do however get agitated when i have to read uneducated misinformed bollocks from a waste of sperm like yourself.
              lmao @ you gettin agitated. I can just imagine you sittin at your computer gettin all worked up and stressed out while im laughing at your emotional b!tch ass. Dont get emotional, its only the internet.

**** outta here ya lil prick

Comment

A black fighter lost to a white fighter Gimmie a ****in break. Put it this way Goldencrack, your boy Hopkins got slapped around by a whiteboy. How does that feel?

Comment

lmao @ you gettin agitated. I can just imagine you sittin at your computer gettin all worked up and stressed out while im laughing at your emotional b!tch ass. Dont get emotional, its only the internet.

**** outta here ya lil prick
                  I can just imagine you sat there getting all worked up cause your mum refused to suck your dick today, As shes too busy ****ing the next door neighbour to give a **** about her dumb little hoodlum of a son, Ya lil prick.

And yeah, Agitated, I love boxing and any fan that wants a serious conversation about boxing gets annoyed with people like you who know absolutely JACK **** about boxing.

Comment

No offence to Calzaghe OR Hopkins fans, but I don't see how anyone came out of that fight with any credit. It has to be one of the most boring, over-hyped fights ever. I know some people like the pure technical battles but I watch boxing to see two guys come to fight.

Comment

At this point calzaghe should have more power...but he doesnt because hes a chump whos gonna get ****ed up by roy jones. Roy already knows he cant be hurt...when calzaghe throws a punch he doesnt look like a boxer. He looks like a girl gettin mugged tryin to do whatever he can to survive...slappin and ****. He shoulda retired a couple years ago...calzaghe is not a great boxer. Great boxers dominate in their prime and last a long time (at least middle weights and up).
                      ****in' hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                      X