Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bigger coward? Toney or Wladimir?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really do think WLAD and tunney are racists they do anything to discredit black fighters or any fighter that doesn't have fair skin and/or isn't from Eastern Europe. James Toney used to fight at 160 and is now fighting guys 100lbs~ heavier than that. That's quite an accomplishment and there's no way in hell he's a coward for not taking 1.5m for a title fight w/ a boring fighter.

Comment

james toney's opponents:

roy jones jr.
      evander holyfield
      iran barkley
      michael nunn
      mike mccallum
      samuel peter
      hasim rahman
      john ruiz
      vassiliy jirov
      reggie johnson
      montell griffin

go list wlad's opponents.

Comment

Wlad but for different reasons than refusing to fight Haye. Haye is completely untested at heavyweight and needs to win two times against top tier opponents before he deserves a shot.
        Toney is not a coward by any means, Wlad is timid and afraid to get hit and has made his last several fights jab fests that make people almost ashamed of watching heavyweight boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by sylvestersweet View Post
          Wlad but for different reasons than refusing to fight Haye. Haye is completely untested at heavyweight and needs to win two times against top tier opponents before he deserves a shot.
          Toney is not a coward by any means, Wlad is timid and afraid to get hit and has made his last several fights jab fests that make people almost ashamed of watching heavyweight boxing.
          i agree haye doesn't deserve a shot quite yet.

this is in response to people saying toney is ducking wlad.

if toney is ducking wlad then wlad is ducking haye.

toney doesn't duck anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            Who would you consider a bigger coward?

Super Middleweight James Toney if he doesn't fight Super Heavyweight Wladimir Klitschko?

or Super Heavyweight Wladimir Klitschko if he doesn't fight a Cruiserweight David Haye?

Please vote. You better defend your vote as well. Don't just vote and duck having to explain your vote.
            I would Think Toney wise not to fight Klitschko.. Not a coward

Nor would I think Klitschko a coward if he Fights David Haye... after all Haye is the one shooting his mouth off

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              why didn't he rematch puritty and sanders?

having your tougher brother beat them is NOT avenging your loss.
              Do you know the word promoter?

Wlad wants the rematch but Kohl didnīt make it happend.

fights jab fests that make people almost ashamed of watching heavyweight boxing.
              Boxing fans love jab fests. The great Ali almost jabbed alot, he moves, he grabbed.

Today some so called boxing fans better watched MMA or something else. Boxing is a smart sport with tactical elements.
              Last edited by jisi; 08-23-2008, 11:35 PM.

Comment

I don't like them russkies.

Hard to do business with those hotheads.

-Big *****

Comment

Originally posted by jisi View Post
                  Do you know the word promoter?

Wlad wants the rematch but Kohl didnīt make it happend.
                  i understand that but that's because wlad was at a weak mental state.

going after lamon after getting blown out by corrie didn't help.

the truth of the matter is wlad has been well-protected and his record was well padded.

not his fault but it's the truth.

we kid around about his losses to ross , corrie and lamon but the truth of the matter is they were specifically picked to be "easy" wins for wlad.

ross is a journeyman.

corrie is a part-time boxer.

lamon got jabbed to death by charles shufford for god's sake before the wlad-lamon fight.

Comment

tunney , i can't reply to your posts on the other toney-wlad thread.

wladowns put me on ignore again. that guy is so easy to mess with...... lol

just argue with me here if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by MrUnKnockoutabl View Post
                      I really do think WLAD and tunney are racists they do anything to discredit black fighters or any fighter that doesn't have fair skin and/or isn't from Eastern Europe.
                      Maybe it just seems that way because they are retaliating for the hundreds of threads made to discredit East European fighters, especially Wladimir.

I guarantee you, if people stopped their hate and discrediting of Slavic fighters, Tunney and WLAD OWNS would be more positive and respectful toward those fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X